#41 CdI

Rookie

• Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 8 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 27 May 2014 - 12:25 PM

I have opted in and finished 42, with 1921 Pts, glad to tribute to our score :P
(In a 2xERLL, 2x Machine gun 2x SSRM SHD5M)

My best game: 7kills and 3 assissts... great.

Goal for the next tournament: get a score over 2000

And by the way, although a PUG, I`m very willing to get hired for any kind of tournament ;)
(fluent german and english speaking)

#42 Sarsaparilla Kid

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 664 posts
  • LocationGold Country

Posted 27 May 2014 - 01:01 PM

Grats Cdl! Have you talked to Klappspaten before about joining Blue Vengeance, which is a German speaking unit?

#43 DaemonWulfe

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 330 posts
  • LocationClassified

Posted 06 June 2014 - 10:16 AM

Sorry for all the LRMs y'all! I used my BLR-1S to climb into the top 100 and the Jenner Oxide to slide into 76th with a score of 1,795. I wanted to break the 2,000 mark, but just got "locked in" and had trouble getting higher scores as the competition heated up on the last day.

#44 Sarsaparilla Kid

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 664 posts
  • LocationGold Country

Posted 07 June 2014 - 09:31 AM

View PostDaemonWulfe, on 06 June 2014 - 10:16 AM, said:

Sorry for all the LRMs y'all! I used my BLR-1S to climb into the top 100 and the Jenner Oxide to slide into 76th with a score of 1,795. I wanted to break the 2,000 mark, but just got "locked in" and had trouble getting higher scores as the competition heated up on the last day.

Aha! Lurmed by a brother from another mother! You are forgiven...just don't let it happen again! ^_^

p.s.: you were hardly the only one with LRMs...I think people realized they could give you that extra edge in securing kills, in finishing up mechs that were just out of sight for direct fire weapons but were conveniently targeted by another teammate trying to get the kill first.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users