#381 SmokinDave73

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 355 posts
  • LocationAlpheratz, Outer Sphere Periphery

Posted 19 October 2013 - 03:58 AM

View PostFiachdubh, on 17 September 2013 - 05:10 PM, said:

Seven months with no activity... I remember when this was one of the most active threads in the Clans area.

It's a shame really, I love Clan Snow Raven and my unit is still going strong in MWO. The hardest thing for us is being in Australia its hard to schedule 12 mans with American units and its really hard to practice 12 mans in Aussie timezone to. This game still has a lot of potential but PGI need's to put some actual content in this game to keep people interested.

#382 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:06 AM

View PostSmokinDave73, on 19 October 2013 - 03:58 AM, said:

This game still has a lot of potential but PGI need's to put some actual content in this game to keep people interested.

Seyla.

#383 Verdic Mckenna

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 454 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationEastern PA - USA

Posted 22 October 2013 - 05:21 AM

After realizing Community Warfare wasn't a priority to PGI I scrubbed my own unit and decided to wait and see what was going to happen. Still waiting. :D

#384 Ravn

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 538 posts
  • LocationMN or ID or...Middle East

Posted 30 November 2013 - 11:28 AM

I'm back from my deployment. It was easy breezy - no getting mortared - hurray! Does anyone here still play together?

#385 Direalien

• PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 05:42 PM

Hey i havnt played with anyone and am downloading all the patchs i need to play again. Lets get some snow raven going.

#386 Fiachdubh

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 971 posts
  • LocationSkulking out along the Periphery somewhere.

Posted 25 January 2014 - 10:31 AM

Other than a couple of rounds over Christmas haven't played in months, mostly because any time a patch update is interrupted I need to do a complete re-install. That and meaningless pug drops get boring for me pretty quick, need a story line, organised play or say, community warfare!, to hold my attention.

Plan to get it all updated and ready to play again sometime this week, need to start making c-bills for when the Clan mechs are released.

#387 Repasy Cooper

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,131 posts
  • LocationAlpheratz

Posted 06 September 2014 - 02:13 PM

CSR's still going strong! I've made a Snow Raven unit in-game and we're up to 10 pilots. Any other Snow Raven units out there?

#388 Fiachdubh

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 971 posts
  • LocationSkulking out along the Periphery somewhere.

Posted 17 September 2014 - 02:59 PM

Good to see more Snow Raven units forming, Spectre's Ravens would seem to be defunct for the time being (as far as I know) shame as the whole spectral raven insignia was pretty cool I thought.

I've been lured back in by the 1st anniversary presents (had 14 patches to install!). Hopefully CW comes along before my attention is diverted by real life work loads and Elite: Dangerous again.

Edited by Fiachdubh, 17 September 2014 - 03:08 PM.

#389 Verdic Mckenna

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 454 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 07:50 AM

I've been slowly letting go of the idea that we'll ever see Clan Snow Raven represented officially. Clan Loyalist seems to be as close as it gets. However- what they are doing of the Clans - i'm really liking. Especially the new Clan Faction Themes for the Wave 2 pack. :)

View PostFiachdubh, on 17 September 2014 - 02:59 PM, said:

Good to see more Snow Raven units forming, Spectre's Ravens would seem to be defunct for the time being (as far as I know) shame as the whole spectral raven insignia was pretty cool I thought.

I've been lured back in by the 1st anniversary presents (had 14 patches to install!). Hopefully CW comes along before my attention is diverted by real life work loads and Elite: Dangerous again.

#390 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationSome place with other Ghost Bears. A dropship or planet, who knows. ((Winnipeg,MB))

Posted 18 September 2014 - 08:29 AM

Any trothkin of our lore based allies of Snow Raven are more than welcome to come set up shop in our touman. We have already offered a contract to the blood spirits.

CGB and CSR have benefited from mutual benefits since the Clans were formed.

#391 Verdic Mckenna

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 454 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 03:21 AM

Aff Oathmaster. And i'm looking forward to that continued friendship.

View PostCoffiNail, on 18 September 2014 - 08:29 AM, said:

Any trothkin of our lore based allies of Snow Raven are more than welcome to come set up shop in our touman. We have already offered a contract to the blood spirits.

CGB and CSR have benefited from mutual benefits since the Clans were formed.

#392 Ravn

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 538 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 03:41 PM

I'm taking the CGB offer. If anyone wants to find me, I'll be fighting with them.

#393 Ravn

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 538 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 11:48 PM

I've been playing with these guys for a day now. They are really good dudes, very organized, multi-weekly practices, trials of ascension. Snow raven endorsement. Hell, we could form our own squad/star within them.

Edited by Ravn, 13 December 2014 - 11:50 PM.

#394 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationSome place with other Ghost Bears. A dropship or planet, who knows. ((Winnipeg,MB))

Posted 14 December 2014 - 05:45 AM

We could easily find one of our clusters to give a snow raven star/binary depending on how many ravens show.

Glad to hear you are enjoyed your day with us, let us bring honour to the Clans and take Terra first!

#395 Zuesacoatl

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 614 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 14 December 2014 - 05:25 PM

Hey Fia, it's Dev. I have recently joined up with clan nova cat international. It is a great clan and has a good oceanic bunch as well. If you are interested contact Pariah Devalis. I was going to head up the Ravens again, but RkAngel did not like the game during beta so the clan kind of fizzled out lol. I would love to see you join up with this clan, it would be good to drop with you again. Same goes for any of my old W!O Ravens, I miss you all

#396 Repasy Cooper

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,131 posts
  • LocationAlpheratz

Posted 16 December 2014 - 01:16 PM

Ravn what unit are you affiliated with? If you're thinking of forming a Snow Raven star within CGB ranks, I'd be happy to fight with more of the flock.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users