Important: To People With @housekurita.org Emails

3 replies to this topic

#1 Paladin Brewer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 485 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 04:28 PM

I have sent the following to your housekurita.org email, please reply promptly via email or PM:

Greets,

Long story short we will need to be switching hosts. I've used this same webhost since 2003, but they no longer provide the support we require. Because of the change, I will have to be moving the email addresses. In order for me to properly move over all of your emails, I will require an email password from you so my new host can transfer them over. Otherwise, there will be email downtime and you will lose your emails from the server.

Please respond to this email promptly with your email password. No this is not a scam :D If I do not hear from you, I will have to manually change your password to something temporary and contact you via PM on the forums. I assure you your emails are not being read. If you do not want me to know your current password, change it first to something temporary, and then send that one to me. Please do so within the next 24 hours. I apologize for this inconvenience but this will be better for us in the long run. I will post this same thread on the MWO and housekurita.org forums for further verification.

#2 Baddicus Wolf

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 188 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 05:36 PM

It's a scam, he wants to read your e-mails!!!!

:huh:

#3 Paladin Brewer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 485 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 08:34 PM

I could just change the passwords and read them :)

#4 Paladin Brewer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 485 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 01:10 PM

Your emails are moved over, but honestly I'm having trouble tracking some people down. If you have a housekurita.org email address, contact me please. Otherwise you can now access your email at www.housekurita.org/webmail

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users