#1 Dunnardel

• PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationFt. Stewart

Posted 17 November 2011 - 06:15 PM

[color=#CCCCCC]

Posted Image

[/color][/center]

We are the Angels of Death, a Mercenary Unit for hire and we do not fear death for we are Fear Incarnate. This unit is being built upon strong leadership from previous MechWarrior games that were very successful in various leagues from MechWarrior 2 through 4. We are seeking various members to finish filling our ranks and will not be a large unit that seeks to have quantity over quality. We will be one of the best units off and on the field and perfection is expected in battle. If you are a green warrior or an experienced vet of many battles you will be taught the Angel’s way of bringing war to the enemy though violence of action and controlling the battlefield. If you have ever served in the military especially Army and or Marines you will feel at home in this unit for many of the tactics that have been used in the past incarnations of MechWarrior will also be applied here that we were taught in basic training and throughout our military careers.

I am a Career NCO in the Army and have spent a lot of time training and serving with several units and have learned how to think outside the box and to apply maximum pressure to the weakest area’s to gain advantage and how to be proactive instead of reactive in battle. To me the odds in battle do not matter if you are quick enough to use the right tactics to increase your unit’s strengths and capitalize on enemy mistakes and forcing their hand, you can quickly even the odds and gain the advantage.

My Xo, Andrew Osis is also a skilled leader from MW2 though 4 and a few other realms of Battletech/MechWarrior. He and I along with a few other mates managed to conquer an entire planetary league during MW2 on MSN Gaming zone. Our aim is to bring home those same tactics on and off the field to dominate our opponents. We do not believe in winning, we believe in TOTAL Victory. This Unit will be able to handle any mission and will through training and tactics achieve mission success.

We are looking for several slots to be filled in this outfit and welcome all applicants. You must be able to play MW4 because we are beginning to train so if you apply please state if you can launch MW4 or not so we can help you fix your problem and get you into the cockpit a.s.a.p. If you wish to apply you will have to contact us at x.angels.of.death.x@gmail.com and tell us why you are a MechWarrior who belongs in this outfit and what combat role you think you will succeed at. We need General Lance Leaders, Fire Support Lance Leaders, Recon Lance Leaders, and pilots to serve in those Lances. I also need to know your weapon’s preference for load outs if you have any and how well you have been able to control your Mech when it comes to employing your Jump Jets. Are you an Alpha Strike kind of shooter or do you pick off your targets body parts and use precision aiming? This is the kind of information I am looking for in an application. It is up to you to give me the information you would want me to know to setup an interview. The application is our first impression of you as a MechWarrior, so allow us to see you as you want to be seen but remember we will see your piloting skills on the Field of Battle where it truly matters. We are also looking for applicants who are interested in performing jobs in the Intelligence field, Logistics, and Operations. No unit can expect to succeed without having the support of at least those three experts.

I wish you the best of luck in your application, interview and battlefield testing and hope you succeed in your effort to join the Angels of Death and I look forward to hearing from you.

#2 Nicole Marie

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 06:03 AM

I have sent you my application, please let me know when you have looked over it, ty!

#3 Dunnardel

• PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationFt. Stewart

Posted 04 December 2011 - 09:46 AM

AoD Meet and Greet this weekend on GameRanger, please stop by the AoD MW4 room and introduce yourself, do a few drops, and applicants are welcome!

#4 Dunnardel

• PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationFt. Stewart

Posted 28 December 2011 - 08:14 PM

http://x-angelsofdeath-x.enjin.com/

Please check out our new site and submit your application!

#5 Dunnardel

• PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationFt. Stewart

Posted 07 January 2012 - 11:44 PM

Thanks to everybody who made it out to practice tonight, see everybody again next saturday night for more fun and splody stuff!

#6 Dunnardel

• PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationFt. Stewart

Posted 29 January 2012 - 08:06 AM

We are still accepting new recruits and check out our page to see which nights we shall be offering training to any who wish to participate with us. Some nights will be force on force and other nights with be individual training events designed to improve piloting, gunnery, and lance cohesion and coordination.

Edited by Dunnardel, 29 January 2012 - 08:06 AM.

#7 Dunnardel

• PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationFt. Stewart

Posted 30 January 2012 - 06:00 PM

Wed and Friday night 8PM EST please join us on gameranger for training and force on force missions!

#8 Dunnardel

• PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationFt. Stewart

Posted 16 February 2012 - 08:12 PM

We are still recruiting and looking for those who wish to be part of an elite unit that focuses on teamwork and not yelling charge and slamming your face into a PPC and taking AC/20 rounds to the gut. We offer training on an individual level to work on gunnery and piloting as well as teaching you tactics and how to lead a lance up to a company of warriors on the battlefield. We are extremely short on Recon/Flanker pilots right now as well. Most of the members are prior military or still active duty and have real world experience as well as other members who have lots of time piloting mechs from MPBT through MW4 who have been active in several different leagues from planetary to Solaris style combat. We have a lot to offer casual and hardcore players who are interested in being a part of something different, so come check us out folks!

#9 WolfDragon Ghost

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 117 posts
  • LocationSleepingforrest

Posted 17 February 2012 - 08:54 PM

Good, im in it

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users