#1 Kitty Bacon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Angel
  • The Angel
  • 320 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationUtah

Posted 29 May 2014 - 12:12 PM

Hello hello all you wonderful Davion Pilots! Blue Doqyn of C4 here.

I have some special news about a small event that will be held in the House Davion room. Now, keep in mind that this is my own thing I am running, but there will be other C4 members participating, but ANYONE is welcome to join if they want some fun, and a way to escape the meta!!

What I am going to be getting together this week end is a 12 v 12 Fun Fest! This entails game modes such as Kill the Commander, Locust 12 man Stock fun, and Light weapon mayhem!!

To cover the game modes, I will explain a bit about them. The first one, Kill the commander is a 12 v 12 where one person on each team gets into the drivers seat of the powerful Atlas Battlemech. The rest.. In anything between 20 and 35 tons. That's right! Its a Light brawl! To keep things fair, streaks are NOT allowed, as well as Airstrikes, arties and coolant flushes, but anything else is! Bring the lights and kill the other team's atlas! To win, the enemy Atlas has to be taken down, or the whole enemy team has to be destroyed. Ether will work!

The second, Locust 12 man is as it sounds.. A locust 12 man drop! To keep it fair for those who do not drive Locusts as much as other pilots, you are required to take a 100% stock locust. It can be any variant of it, as long as it is stock. Arties and Airstrikes are not allowed here again, just because one single shell will kill the poor Locust. But full on brawls are full and welcome!

The third, Light Weapon Mayhem is a game mode that is a standard 12 man... Only difference is, you can ONLY take small weapons, like the AC 2, LRM5, Small lasers, Small Pulse Lasers, Machineguns and SRM2s. Any mech is fully allowed, but the smallest of small weapons is all you can use! Bring your brightest, flashiest paint job and show you are the Macho of the light weapons. Stretch them muscles as you work the lightest weapons in the game to your favor to victory!!

Just let me know if you want to partake in this! I will beholding this event on May 31st and June 1st this week end. I want everyone to have fun and escape the meta!! :ph34r:

#2 Weagles

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 100 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 02:16 PM

Count on me Blue. A night of no meta builds would be refreshing especially after last weekend's Pugapaloosa.

#3 ZizZazZuz

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 52 posts
  • Locationin the r/OutreachHPG Discord server

Posted 29 May 2014 - 02:31 PM

Seems fun. I don't have a Locust though.

#4 Kitty Bacon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Angel
  • The Angel
  • 320 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 29 May 2014 - 02:41 PM

View PostZizZazZuz, on 29 May 2014 - 02:31 PM, said:

Seems fun. I don't have a Locust though.

A stock Locust isn't that much money. Its all for fun! :ph34r:

#5 St0neFire

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 192 posts
  • LocationWest Coast, US

Posted 29 May 2014 - 05:37 PM

Wow, sounds fun, I'll see if i can partake at some point, probably Sunday, Saturday is a family thing as one of my nieces graduated college, weekends are when my wife is off work so i usually spend time with her ....

#6 Grabbabrewski

• PipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 53 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 29 May 2014 - 08:13 PM

If I'm back in time from the lake I'm in.

#7 Kitty Bacon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Angel
  • The Angel
  • 320 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 30 May 2014 - 08:19 AM

Good! Looks like a few are game for this idea :) It will be a fun, exciting way to see what the servers will take with so many lights running around. Hope we don't crash the MWO server with the awesomeness x3

#8 Kitty Bacon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Angel
  • The Angel
  • 320 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 31 May 2014 - 09:52 AM

Today is the day pilots! The fun time run in the C4 12 man dropship is going to be running all day! Come join us on the TS server 50.22.145.234:7345, head on down til you see C4 and join the 12 man dropship. It will be running all day, so come at your leisure! -_-

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users