5 replies to this topic

#1 Wyattorc

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 42 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 11:15 AM

Hello,
I have been playing MWO since January and recently decided to start looking for a unit. After reading a few post from other people in the same (LRM) boat as me, most people seem to recommend finding a group in the same time zone. That leads me to my question:

Any Pacific standard time Units, or groups that at least have people on in the evenings (PST)?

Thanks!

#2 Kitty Bacon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Angel
  • The Angel
  • 320 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationUtah

Posted 30 May 2014 - 12:31 PM

Come swing on by and check out C4 of House Davion! http://c4mercs.enjin.com/home We are a nice, easy going group that is usually on around your time frame. We love our LRM boats and fully support them (Me being an LRM boat aswell.) We are always lookin for new players who want to have fun and pass the time BSing and killing mechs lol

#3 L Y N X

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Nimble
  • The Nimble
  • 629 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 30 May 2014 - 01:40 PM

Sheck us out TEAM-SF.com... stop on in and see if teamwork and competition are to your liking?

#4 Big Tin Man

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 1,957 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 01:42 PM

Funny you should post that blue, we (c4) had a lance running with 150-220 tubes the last two nights. It was amazing.

And yes, we were running from ~8pm-midnight PST.

#5 Graystone1

• PipPipPip
  • Sergeant
  • 68 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 02:14 PM

I would suggest my own clan.
Praetorian Legion.
It is a large clan with many fun people and about everything else you could wish for.
I have been very satisfied with them since joining.

#6 CMetz

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 289 posts
  • LocationCortlandt Manor, NY

Posted 05 June 2014 - 07:47 AM

I'm a bit late to the party here, but if you like a smaller (but VERY active) group, check out the 22nd Argyle Lancers. We are only about company strength, but Almost every night we have a full lance dropping, and many nights we have 2 lances.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users