ForumWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 47,187 posts
  • Locationclimbing Mt Tryhard, one smoldering Meta-Mech corpse at a time

Posted 03 June 2014 - 03:01 PM

View Postlockwoodx, on 03 June 2014 - 02:53 PM, said:

I wouldn't bite something rabid, so the bark is all you get since that's enough to fill my chalice full of your tears. :P

for the best since you already gave us your "farewell cruel world speech". Wouldn't want you to be a hypocrite or anything. ;)
http://mwomercs.com/...38#entry3417838

#102 PASHA

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2022 Gold Champ
  • CS 2022 Gold Champ
  • 149 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 03:02 PM

I'm going to be very candid about this: the new Clan faction banners are hideous. They look like bloody high school mascots or football team logos.

Sure artistic license is tempting to exercise but these are so radically different to Battletech especially considering the art team decided to keep in line with Battletech over its Inner Sphere designs. I at least expected way better from an otherwise talented art team.

Go Clan Carolina Panthers go?

#103 CtrlAltWheee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 610 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 03:03 PM

:P Lore trash talk

#104 A banana in the tailpipe

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 2,696 posts
  • Locationbehind your mech

Posted 03 June 2014 - 03:04 PM

View PostBishop Steiner, on 03 June 2014 - 03:01 PM, said:

for the best since you already gave us your "farewell cruel world speech". Wouldn't want you to be a hypocrite or anything. :P
http://mwomercs.com/...38#entry3417838

Way to grasp at straws there jr with your delusions of grandeur I'll stop showing up here to make you look bad with as much effort as a poptart's alpha. I've been quite clear I'm lurking the forums and knowing it makes the skin on your back crawl makes it that much more enjoyable. Stick to trying hard in the game, because on the forums you're as much of a failure as your white knighting was. ;)

P.S. thanks to linking to a thread where I was right, sicne you're one of my best thread "bumpers" <_<

Edited by lockwoodx, 03 June 2014 - 03:06 PM.

#105 Bishop Steiner

ForumWarrior

• The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 47,187 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 03:05 PM

View PostsaKhan Zellkai Furey, on 03 June 2014 - 03:02 PM, said:

I'm going to be very candid about this: the new Clan faction banners are hideous. They look like bloody high school mascots or football team logos.

Sure artistic license is tempting to exercise but these are so radically different to Battletech especially considering the art team decided to keep in line with Battletech over its Inner Sphere designs. I at least expected way better from an otherwise talented art team.

Go Clan Carolina Panthers go?

well, coming from Vatbrats who wear halloween masks at their important meetings to try to intimidate each other, I was thinking high school mascots might be rather appropriate. Kinda fit with the general sociopathic tendencies that teens show too, considering the Loopy Loon of a founder y'all have in lil Nicky. :P

#106 Mechteric

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 7,308 posts
  • LocationRTP, NC

Posted 03 June 2014 - 03:05 PM

aside: only reason I'm picking Jade Falcon is because I started in MW4 in the Jade Falcon clan that ended up being Draconis Combine in NBT. We still kept our Falcon roots.

#107 Gerhardt Jorgensson

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 03:06 PM

I actually really like these new versions - they are much more aggressive and Clan-like than the originals, I think.

#108 Bishop Steiner

ForumWarrior

• The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 47,187 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 03:07 PM

View Postlockwoodx, on 03 June 2014 - 03:04 PM, said:

Way to grasp at straws there jr with your delusions of grandeur I'll stop showing up here to make you look bad with as much effort as a poptart's alpha. I've been quite clear I'm lurking the forums and knowing it makes the skin on your back crawl makes it that much more enjoyable. Stick to trying hard in the game, because on the forums you're as much of a failure as your white knighting was. :P

lol, and this is success? Half wit trolling? Geee, color me shamed. Buh bye little boy.

View PostCapperDeluxe, on 03 June 2014 - 03:05 PM, said:

aside: only reason I'm picking Jade Falcon is because I started in MW4 in the Jade Falcon clan that ended up being Draconis Combine in NBT. We still kept our Falcon roots.

and that is one sharp looking parrot in your faction logo, too........ oh wait......Turkina wasn't a Lovebird? Oh dear. ;)

#109 A banana in the tailpipe

• The 1 Percent
  • 2,696 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 03:08 PM

View PostBishop Steiner, on 03 June 2014 - 03:06 PM, said:

Buh bye little boy.

You only wish. Once I feel this game is un-broken enough along with a community of chest thumpers such as yourself, you're welcome to come take a stab at me in game once your elo is high enough. :P

I'm off to enjoy a nice dinner, you enjoy feeding from the bottom.

Edited by lockwoodx, 03 June 2014 - 03:09 PM.

#110 Jin Ma

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 03:08 PM

I wish they did art design with continuity in mind. both with the original BTdesigns in mind, and with their own simplisitc vector-like Innersphere emblems

#111 PASHA

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2022 Gold Champ
  • CS 2022 Gold Champ
  • 149 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 03:11 PM

View PostJin Ma, on 03 June 2014 - 03:08 PM, said:

I wish they did art design with continuity in mind. both with the original BTdesigns in mind, and with their own simplisitc vector-like Innersphere emblems

Agreed.

#112 Bishop Steiner

ForumWarrior

• The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 47,187 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 03:17 PM

View PostGerhardt Jorgensson, on 03 June 2014 - 03:06 PM, said:

I actually really like these new versions - they are much more aggressive and Clan-like than the originals, I think.

your bear needs toothbrush... just saying, hygiene is important, even to warlike genetically engineered supermen!

View Postlockwoodx, on 03 June 2014 - 03:08 PM, said:

You only wish. Once I feel this game is un-broken enough along with a community of chest thumpers such as yourself, you're welcome to come take a stab at me in game once your elo is high enough. :P

I'm off to enjoy a nice dinner, you enjoy feeding from the bottom.

lil locky, still talking, still saying nothing. What a shock. If I decide to slum and visit the underhive, I'll let you know.

#113 Zervziel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 907 posts
  • LocationTharkad

Posted 03 June 2014 - 03:18 PM

Clan symbolism has always been kinda fun.

Maybe they'll allow players to carve entire mountains into their favorite clan's totem animal. That said, I'd pay good money to show up in a green banshee that stackpoles on command.

Edited by Zervziel, 03 June 2014 - 03:34 PM.

#114 Bishop Steiner

ForumWarrior

• The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 47,187 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 03:20 PM

View PostZervziel, on 03 June 2014 - 03:18 PM, said:

Clan symbology has always been kinda fun.

Maybe they'll allow players to carve entire mountains into their favorite clan's totem animal. That said, I'd pay good money to show up in a green banshee that stackpoles on command.

stackpoling sounds kinda naughty. Just sayin.

#115 Kyle Wright

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Fury
  • Fury
  • 663 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 03:24 PM

View Postlockwoodx, on 03 June 2014 - 02:46 PM, said:

As usual you have no clue and just believe what you read on the forums, which is why clan wolf has an attack dog on them just for trashborn like yourself. The invasion happens on all fronts, including this one and you've been clearly thrown off your game through the blind hatred you exhibit, hell it's like you practice your posts in the mirror every night just preparing for some more butthurt from me. Those Steiner tears are so delicious LOL ;)

Big talk for a man without support units. Sorry, but gotta side with my FedCom brethren ( BTW Katrinas will spell bad things in the future, such a sleeze she gets with a clanner).

hey Clan Wolf, since when did you let would be Clanners ruin your rep, especially one who doesnt even have a trinary of test tube babies to back him up. Bring it to the 12-man ques Lockwood if you truly fear no freebirth scum.

#116 Mechteric

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 7,308 posts
  • LocationRTP, NC

Posted 03 June 2014 - 03:24 PM

View PostZervziel, on 03 June 2014 - 03:18 PM, said:

Clan symbology has always been kinda fun.

I believe the word you're looking for is 'symbolism'.

#117 Davers

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,886 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationCanada

Posted 03 June 2014 - 03:26 PM

For a Clanner lock sure uses a lot of contractions. ;)

#118 A banana in the tailpipe

• The 1 Percent
  • 2,696 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 03:29 PM

View PostBishop Steiner, on 03 June 2014 - 03:17 PM, said:

lil locky, still talking, still saying nothing. What a shock. If I decide to slum and visit the underhive, I'll let you know.

Hey that's what "social generals" are suppose to do right? Show your face to the "casuals" and pretend you care? You should know since Steiners are experts at it. :D

I knew you couldn't resist replying while I've been getting ready to head out, just like a proper chess master I'm several moves ahead. There's a reason this wolf has the blessing of his Khan to prowl the forums... when it comes to your weak comebacks I attack like a whole pack. ;)

View PostKyle Wright, on 03 June 2014 - 03:24 PM, said:

Big talk for a man without support units. Sorry, but gotta side with my FedCom brethren ( BTW Katrinas will spell bad things in the future, such a sleeze she gets with a clanner).

hey Clan Wolf, since when did you let would be Clanners ruin your rep, especially one who doesnt even have a trinary of test tube babies to back him up. Bring it to the 12-man ques Lockwood if you truly fear no freebirth scum.

LOLOL such irony you don't realize... for my disgust of 12... when they take me with them to fill a slot I usually score a few kills... that's IF they can control me. I require a shot leash and wear a big spiked collar. ;)

ttfn ladies... carry harder, try harder, fail harder.

Edited by lockwoodx, 03 June 2014 - 03:32 PM.

#119 CykloneJack

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 61 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 03:31 PM

View PostFupDup, on 03 June 2014 - 11:43 AM, said:

Posted Image

This, holy sweet jesus, god i love all of this.

#120 Zervziel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 907 posts
  • LocationTharkad

Posted 03 June 2014 - 03:35 PM

View PostCapperDeluxe, on 03 June 2014 - 03:24 PM, said:

I believe the word you're looking for is 'symbolism'.

I don't know what you're talking about! *Hides bonehead crown*

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users