Tired Of Dropping Alone.

16 replies to this topic

#1 Damien Tokala

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 788 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 11:31 AM

ever since closed beta, i've played alone, with no feeling of unity. longing for the day my clan came out of hiding. and now that day has come. i ask of you, let us combine and work as a team once more... i'm tired of being a lone bear.

#2 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSome place with other Ghost Bears. A dropship or planet, who knows. ((Winnipeg,MB))

Posted 10 June 2014 - 11:57 AM

One should never break with unity!
Trothkin, time to come home to the ice dens. We would welcome another veteran in to our family. Please go to ghost-bear-command.org and sign up, then 'click here to apply' and drop an application. A officer will get to you and send you the Teamspeak info.

Until we crush surats on the battlefield together,
-Oathmaster CoffiNail Tseng.

#3 Damien Tokala

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 788 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 12:11 PM

i've BEEN signed up, and so far, no ones really answered to me.

#4 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSome place with other Ghost Bears. A dropship or planet, who knows. ((Winnipeg,MB))

Posted 10 June 2014 - 12:15 PM

What username? I do not see a Damien Tokala, just a Damien Fox.

Nevermind, I see the username within that one. It shows SCol Deadeye sent you a pm April 29th. I am resending the PM, check on our site for it.

#5 Damien Tokala

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 788 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 12:16 PM

thats the one. i run two accounts, the damien fox MWO account was my closed beta, tokala is my official.

#6 Damien fox

• Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 12:36 PM

yeah hi. closed beta account here as well if you want to verify.

#7 Thanatos31

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 165 posts
  • LocationEnroute to Terra

Posted 14 June 2014 - 01:46 PM

Are you guys dropping into the clan public test on Sunday?

#8 Xoxim SC

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Universe
  • The Universe
  • 453 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 01:53 PM

View PostPhil Ambush, on 14 June 2014 - 01:46 PM, said:

Are you guys dropping into the clan public test on Sunday?

Sure we probably will be. I know I definitely am!

#9 Damien Tokala

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 788 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 07:36 PM

i'll be there for sure! timberwolf represent

#10 Mordin Ashe

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 10:24 PM

Many Ghost Bears will be there. From what I've heard the previous test was a blast on our TS, doubt this one will be any different.

#11 Lucky Moniker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 452 posts
  • LocationSeaside, CA

Posted 14 June 2014 - 11:34 PM

bear (lol) minimum we had at least 15 online at all times during the test (that i saw)

#12 Thanatos31

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 165 posts
  • LocationEnroute to Terra

Posted 14 June 2014 - 11:38 PM

Awesome. See you online!

#13 NAZGUULL

• PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
  • LocationSc

Posted 23 July 2014 - 10:22 PM

View PostDamien Tokala, on 10 June 2014 - 11:31 AM, said:

ever since closed beta, i've played alone, with no feeling of unity. longing for the day my clan came out of hiding. and now that day has come. i ask of you, let us combine and work as a team once more... i'm tired of being a lone bear.

In the same boat. Feel free to add me. I'm always on the lookout for someone to fight with

#14 TheButterMonkey

Rookie

• The Bold
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 01:40 PM

I've played a lot of mechwarrior games in the past and love that there is finally a new one out. I've been looking to try and join a group that is not too serious, but values teamwork and has some people that would be fun to play with and could get some good ogranization going in some matches.

I've tried applying multiple times to ghost bear, haven't heard anything back and not sure if they fit what I'm looking for. I went with them because in the past I've always liked Clan Ghost Bear.

#15 NAZGUULL

• PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
  • LocationSc

Posted 25 July 2014 - 03:47 PM

feel free to add me butter, i'll run with ya

#16 Lucky Moniker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 452 posts
  • LocationSeaside, CA

Posted 25 July 2014 - 04:09 PM

View PostTheButterMonkey, on 25 July 2014 - 01:40 PM, said:

I've played a lot of mechwarrior games in the past and love that there is finally a new one out. I've been looking to try and join a group that is not too serious, but values teamwork and has some people that would be fun to play with and could get some good ogranization going in some matches.

I've tried applying multiple times to ghost bear, haven't heard anything back and not sure if they fit what I'm looking for. I went with them because in the past I've always liked Clan Ghost Bear.

the problem is that in the application you stated you were not willing to use teamspeak, which is kind of a huge part of the teamwork, and makes playing in a group almost pointless without it. Now I understand there is typing, but you can not type and play at the same time. Which is why require it to at least some extent. But that is not to say we can not work with you if there is a reason why not, we have members who can not speak, or even some that can not hear so they get on to talk but they can only read the txt.

EDIT: and the other problem being everyone was waiting for someone else to contact you to tell you this, that was an error on our part and I apologize

Edited by Lucky Moniker, 25 July 2014 - 06:06 PM.

#17 TheButterMonkey

Rookie

• The Bold
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 12:27 PM

View PostLucky Moniker, on 25 July 2014 - 04:09 PM, said:

the problem is that in the application you stated you were not willing to use teamspeak, which is kind of a huge part of the teamwork, and makes playing in a group almost pointless without it. Now I understand there is typing, but you can not type and play at the same time. Which is why require it to at least some extent. But that is not to say we can not work with you if there is a reason why not, we have members who can not speak, or even some that can not hear so they get on to talk but they can only read the txt.

EDIT: and the other problem being everyone was waiting for someone else to contact you to tell you this, that was an error on our part and I apologize

Thanks for the follow up. I might consider team speak in the future, but right now I'm still just typing. If you guys add me great, if not that's fine too.

View PostNAZGUULL, on 25 July 2014 - 03:47 PM, said:

feel free to add me butter, i'll run with ya

Thanks naz, I'll add you next time I'm on.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users