#1 Remarius

Banned - Cheating

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 820 posts
  • LocationBrighton, England

Posted 10 June 2014 - 12:49 PM

As the title says I note that all the players who espoused House Davion in my former regiment seem to be Clan Wolf now.

Does the Regiment exist anymore?

#2 Pastor Priest

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 12:53 PM

Indeed, HHoD does still exist. Some members left over the weekend, but we are still alive and well.

#3 chewie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 875 posts
  • LocationPortsmouth, UK, Addicks, FedSuns

Posted 10 June 2014 - 01:05 PM

glad to hear it

but of course sorry to hear its been thinned a bit

Edited by chewie, 10 June 2014 - 01:08 PM.

#4 Benjamin Davion

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 367 posts
  • LocationIn my Spider 5D, killing all your Dire Wolves.

Posted 10 June 2014 - 05:19 PM

Yes, HHoD still exists and has not disbanded. A number of members have recently elected to leave, but HHoD remains and will continue to dominate the battlefield for House Davion for the foresseable future.

#5 xX PUG Xx

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,721 posts
  • LocationThe other side of nowhere

Posted 10 June 2014 - 05:22 PM

Whew, I was worried when I saw the title there. Glad to hear you are still on the go.

#6 Gordon Gecko

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 348 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationNC, USA

Posted 10 June 2014 - 05:29 PM

Not surprised by the way pilots were treated and the level of arrogance one would encounter. Some good people over there so I wish them well.

Edited by Gordon Gecko, 10 June 2014 - 05:31 PM.

#7 LordRush

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 422 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas

Posted 10 June 2014 - 08:39 PM

View PostGordon Gecko, on 10 June 2014 - 05:29 PM, said:

Not surprised by the way pilots were treated and the level of arrogance one would encounter. Some good people over there so I wish them well.

Please do not brand all of HHOD based on what you may have seen or heard...the roots of HHOD are still very in tact and those individuals are no way in any shape or form what you describe. Could it have been an isolated incident? Sure..Could it have been a single or a pair of individuals? Sure...but HHOD as a whole? No

#8 Hawk819

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 1,606 posts
  • Location666 Werewolf Lane. Transylvania, Romania Ph#: Transylvania 6-5000

Posted 10 June 2014 - 09:16 PM

Mustang still number amongst the unit? I'd hate to see old Stang go. Good man, and friend.

#9 Aylward

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 606 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationCleveland, OH

Posted 11 June 2014 - 04:32 AM

HHoD is still alive and well.. one of our competitive teams decided to go off on their own as clanners to pursue ladder league glory... We hope they do well ! Meantime, the HeadHunters of Davion press on.

(Hawk, Mustang is member of HHGD, Grim Determination. and I believe he's still around over there....)

#10 Leggin

• PipPipPip
  • Trinary Nova Captain
  • Trinary Nova Captain
  • 67 posts
  • LocationBakersfield, Ca

Posted 11 June 2014 - 08:43 PM

Gold Eagle Merc. Corp has established a HHoD refugee channel for those that need a place to gather, talk and heal.
I Leggin, Chairman of the Board of Gold Eagle Merc Corp., call to certain ones of the leadership of HHoD to "come out from among them and be ye separate". Come to me I am calling you to victory!

GoldEagle.enjinvoice.com

Edited by Leggin, 11 June 2014 - 08:53 PM.

#11 LordRush

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 422 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas

Posted 11 June 2014 - 09:05 PM

View PostLeggin, on 11 June 2014 - 08:43 PM, said:

Gold Eagle Merc. Corp has established a HHoD refugee channel for those that need a place to gather, talk and heal.
I Leggin, Chairman of the Board of Gold Eagle Merc Corp., call to certain ones of the leadership of HHoD to "come out from among them and be ye separate". Come to me I am calling you to victory!

GoldEagle.enjinvoice.com

lol Not really sure how to take this...and I am hoping for your sake it is friendly because the way I am reading this is your attempting to lure people from HHOD to your unit? And your openly doing so on a forum?
If my impression is way off in left field please forgive me as I hate seeing this.

#12 Leggin

• PipPipPip
  • Trinary Nova Captain
  • Trinary Nova Captain
  • 67 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 09:39 PM

Your impressions are not in left field concerning specific members of leadership in HHoD, that I have great respect and concern for, whose names I will not submit but they know my loyalty as a friend. To the others that I addressed in the post who need a secure place to discuss there concerns Gold Eagle Merc Corp has made them a heaven and for you also LordRush if you need it.

The pain stops here!
GoldEagle.enjinvoice.com

Edited by Leggin, 11 June 2014 - 09:40 PM.

#13 LordRush

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 422 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas

Posted 11 June 2014 - 09:42 PM

View PostLeggin, on 11 June 2014 - 09:39 PM, said:

Your impressions are not in left field concerning specific members of leadership in HHoD, that I have great respect and concern for, whose names I will not submit but they know my loyalty as a friend. To the others that I addressed in the post who need a secure place to discuss there concerns Gold Eagle Merc Corp has made them a heaven and for you also LordRush if you need it.

The pain stops here!
GoldEagle.enjinvoice.com

Check the Sig...although I appreciate the offer..I am fine as a Scorp...however. I have known certain core members of HHOD going on nearly..what, 18 years? Concern? This has ME concerned and not really sure how to take this.

#14 Saint Scarlett Johan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hearing Impaired
  • Hearing Impaired
  • 3,349 posts
  • LocationOn the Delta side of Vicksburg

Posted 11 June 2014 - 09:49 PM

The last bit of this thread went "AA Meeting"

#15 Leggin

• PipPipPip
  • Trinary Nova Captain
  • Trinary Nova Captain
  • 67 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 09:56 PM

LordRush I'm glad that you are in a stable situation and thank you for your years of involvement with members of HHoD. I also have had that same experience since 1998, 2004 and 2013. There are those in HHoD that I would still do almost anything for BUT NOT ALL! Those that I would do almost anything for are those that I am now calling to come out from among them and as I have followed them in the past it is time for them to follow ME!

#16 PrototypeIV

• Pip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 10:11 PM

View PostLeggin, on 11 June 2014 - 08:43 PM, said:

GoldEagle.enjinvoice.com

What the ****, is this real life?

#17 Kwea

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 374 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 11:48 PM

HHoD is still alive and well, and still has well over 300 members that drop 2-3 times a week and a roster of over 500. You can still find multiple 12 mans almost every night and 2-3 competitive teams involved in multiple 3rd person leagues.

As far as Leggin..... He hasn't been HHoD for about 6 months, and I've never seen more than 8 of his "group" on at one time. I wish him well, but even when he was here he never had the right or responsibility to speak for HHoD.

Remarius - 2nd REG is still here, but a few people from it left. . It wasn't the first time people moved on, and I am sure it won't be the last.

Edited by Kwea, 11 June 2014 - 11:57 PM.

#18 Kyle Wright

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Fury
  • Fury
  • 663 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 12:11 AM

I really hope HHoD continues to prosper. They were very good to me and I consider them friends and allies. In splitting paths there is always a little hurt, but we never forget those who were good to us. As I stated on that forum if new recruits are looking for a good place to learn and to grow HHoD is the place to be.

#19 Gordon Gecko

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 348 posts
  • LocationNC, USA

Posted 12 June 2014 - 05:02 AM

We will also provide the HHoD refugees with complimentary Space Bacon, coffee and beer. :P

http://goldeagle.enjin.com

#20 Gordon Gecko

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 348 posts
  • LocationNC, USA

Posted 12 June 2014 - 05:36 AM

Kwea, I think you are greatly exaggerating your numbers, but say whatever makes you feel better. I never see more than 20-30 pilots at HHoD TS when I stop in. :P

I know that for the brief time I as at HHoD, Leggin recruited, trained, mentored and was a FRIEND to me and several other pilots. He was the only one in my company that even remotely cared, he gave years of hard work to HHoD so I think it would be wise for you to STFU and remember your current pilots will be reading these comments. They might recognize how hard work is rewarded and decide to boogie too.

http://goldeagle.enjin.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users