Inner Sphere Wars 2.0 Opening It's Gates!

44 replies to this topic

#1 grayson marik

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • 1,436 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 11 June 2014 - 02:28 AM

Posted Image

Dear community,

ISW is a community warfare system, featuring all major Mercenaries, IS, Periphery and Clan factions on a real time strategic map!
The required minimum group size to form up a unit is only 6 people!

In ISW you get:

- logistics with Jumpships, Dropships, Factories and black market
- different attacks, ranging from reconnaissance, sabotage to planetary conquest
- real MRBC rankings for Merc units, based on finished contracts. These rankings also affect your payment
- unit wise selectable drop rule sets, so no unit ever has to drop with hated rules! Want to play Stock? fine, select it as available drop rule for your unit! Hate Stock? Ok, don't chose it.
- Fog of War. If you ( or allied units ) have no troops on a planet, it is shown with its origin faction color. But might well be already conquered and a base for invasion right into your back.
- a league portal with forums, user groups, PM's, instant messaging and a TS server.

For your convenience, here some pictures from command section:
Spoiler

And for those, who can not see the images in their browser, please follow this link to the original location:
http://innerspherewa...ction-pictures/

Also some video introduction:
http://youtu.be/1i7WGu6L1DY

Edited by grayson marik, 15 July 2014 - 04:24 AM.

#2 General Taskeen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,737 posts
  • LocationCircinus

Posted 11 June 2014 - 05:58 AM

Since stock can be an available drop rule, this sounds pretty awesome.

#3 grayson marik

• Wrath
  • 1,436 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 11 June 2014 - 06:45 AM

View PostGeneral Taskeen, on 11 June 2014 - 05:58 AM, said:

Since stock can be an available drop rule, this sounds pretty awesome.

Yeah, it works like this:

Example:
10 different drop rules are available. So every unit has to select 6 rules, that it wants to play.
So whenever 2 units meet, there is at least one rule both units would like to play. The league will select 1 rule from this common group of rules both units share and will add this rule to the fight.

Might be, you don't play your favorite rule set every time. But at least you can skip those you absolutely hate, without minimizing your potential group of opponents with this system.

And yes, Stock is one of those available rule sets ;-)

Edited by grayson marik, 11 June 2014 - 09:37 AM.

#4 GunnyKintaro 01

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,072 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 07:08 AM

great news thanks !

#5 paxmortis

• 1,548 posts
  • LocationDortmund, Germany

Posted 11 June 2014 - 10:36 AM

Here a short article in german at mwogerman.blogspot.de

I hope more units / players will join the league!

#6 Frantic Pryde

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Commander
  • 714 posts
  • LocationMiami, FL

Posted 11 June 2014 - 02:58 PM

Jade Falcon Delta Galaxy is participating in this league. We played in the previous version and it was tons of fun. The new one looks even better!

#7 grayson marik

• Wrath
  • 1,436 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 14 June 2014 - 03:06 AM

Good to see some clan interest. Apart from other leagues, that either release clan mechs for all factions or restrict them totaly to clan factions, ISW goes an other way:

You can acquire clan mechs through theft attacks and you can buy some through the black market.
In both cases, you need to earn them as an Inner Sphere unit but you can get them.

We think, clan mech acquisition should be a matter of fight and so it is in ISW.

#8 Santanico Pandamonium

Banned - Cheating

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 144 posts
  • LocationFt. Hood TX

Posted 14 June 2014 - 06:44 AM

Couple questions:

How many guilds are currently involved?

Where/how to sign up?

Is this NA friendly?

Our guild has been looking for a good Community Warfare League to Join. And I would love the opportunity to put this before my unit.

TM!

#9 grayson marik

• Wrath
  • 1,436 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 14 June 2014 - 07:55 AM

View PostSantanico Pandamonium, on 14 June 2014 - 06:44 AM, said:

Couple questions:

How many guilds are currently involved?

Where/how to sign up?

Is this NA friendly?

Our guild has been looking for a good Community Warfare League to Join. And I would love the opportunity to put this before my unit.

TM!

The current unit list:
  • 331st Royal Battlemech Division - Free Worlds League
  • McCarron's Armored Cavalry - Capellan Confederation
  • Cameron's Highlanders - Mercenary
  • Delta Galaxy - Gyrfalcon Galaxy - Jade Falcon
  • 140th Striker Cluster - Delta Galaxy - Ghost Bear
  • Black Sun - Lyran Commonwealth
  • Tikonov Commonality Armed Forces - Capellan Confederation
  • 9th Sword of the Dragon - Draconis Combine
  • Zulu6 -The Phoenix Talons - Mercenary
  • Blue Steel Company - Mercenary
  • Eridani Light Horse Regiment - Federated Suns
As you can see, for just 1 day after opening, it is quite good but of course, we need more units playing :-)

Where to sign up?

Simply goto innerspherewars.eu and register an account for you. Then apply for a unit in "Unit Signup" ( need to be logged in with your account).
Once I have created the unit, add your prople to the roster and start playing.

Currently, I would prefer to see some FRR units sign up, any other is also fine with me.

Is this NA friendly?

We have units from the EU and NA as well. Most times things work out, playing battles EU vs NA at the weekends.
Then it is 21:30 - 24:00 for the EU guys and 15:30 -18:00 for NA people, which usualy works for everyone.

For such matches there is also a section in the rules here.

Edited by grayson marik, 14 June 2014 - 07:57 AM.

#10 SoHxPaladin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 266 posts
  • LocationSleipnir Cameron

Posted 14 June 2014 - 08:54 AM

hey grayson,

i posted some questions on the isw website. trying to find interest for the unit, and see if we can get involved *i hope we do*

cheers

#11 grayson marik

• Wrath
  • 1,436 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 14 June 2014 - 01:55 PM

View PostSoHxPaladin, on 14 June 2014 - 08:54 AM, said:

hey grayson,

i posted some questions on the isw website. trying to find interest for the unit, and see if we can get involved *i hope we do*

cheers

Already answered ^^

#12 grayson marik

• Wrath
  • 1,436 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 15 June 2014 - 05:22 AM

Alright people, here some small introduction, how ISW works and how to set up a unit:

http://youtu.be/1i7WGu6L1DY

Edited by grayson marik, 15 June 2014 - 05:45 AM.

#13 grayson marik

• Wrath
  • 1,436 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 18 June 2014 - 11:42 PM

Shocking news from the Lyran Commonwelth, FRR and Draconis Combine!!!

..want to know more?

#14 Hunter Watzas

• PipPipPip
  • The Machete
  • The Machete
  • 86 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 10:20 AM

Looks interesting. When does it start? finish?
Going to share it with the Unit see if there is any interest. \

I take it the tonnage limits, etc are affected by the dropship used?

#15 grayson marik

• Wrath
  • 1,436 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 20 June 2014 - 01:38 AM

View PostHunter Watzas, on 19 June 2014 - 10:20 AM, said:

Looks interesting. When does it start? finish?
Going to share it with the Unit see if there is any interest. \

I take it the tonnage limits, etc are affected by the dropship used?

It is already running and open end.

The tonnage limits are governed by the Mechs you have on the planet and by the kind of attack you start.
So, if you have 20 Assault Mechs on a planet, you can use them. There are some kinds of attack, where you may not use Assault class Mechs for example.

In general: you may use what you have
Only some special attacks might limit you a bit.

#16 grayson marik

• Wrath
  • 1,436 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 20 June 2014 - 04:06 AM

MWO ISNB: Draconis Combine at full Mobilisation

Posted Image
Good evening fellow citizens,
this is Yoko Tomaka from Arkab for you. It is me a special honour and duty to inform you about the wishes of our beloved Coordinator, who is currently in battle but took the time to prepare this video message for you.
… video starts…
Citizens of the Draconis Combine, Sons and Doughters of Bushido!
Our peaceful empire is yet again under attack! Only this time it is not the hungry fox or the greedy Lyran. This time, we are all facing a thread, we never faced before. Our home is under attack by incredibly powerful Mechs of unknown origin.
But they are not invincible and we will route them from our home worlds and we will take revenge for those, who have died under their onslaught! They label themselves as “The Clans” and have animal totems as their names. Ans animals they seem to be: ruthless, merciless and wild.
The Combine is in need and giri demands our determined effort to defeat these invaders!
Therefore I hereby order the complete mobilization of all female and male citizens, able to serve. The firs unit to be activated is the 3rd Takata Lancers.
Anyone, who wants to join the DCMS can visit any local police or military installation to sign up with the DCMS.
My brothers and sisters, stand up and join the DCMS.
Fight with us and give your strength to the Dragon! I am sure, with your help, we can defeat those invaders!

… video fades out…

Edited by grayson marik, 20 June 2014 - 04:06 AM.

#17 grayson marik

• Wrath
  • 1,436 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 22 June 2014 - 04:41 AM

[MWO] ISNB: FRR Strikes back against Clan Invaders

Posted Image
Extra news report from the FRR military HQ at Raselhaague, 20 minutes into the report, a Colonel speaking…
.. although sustaining heavy losses, the brave troops of our great nation have liberated the world of Kabah from Clan occupation. By doing so, our troops enabled the Draconis Combine to take some breath and reinforce with a new Battlemech Regiment, to step up in defensive measures.
Also, our troops where able to repel attacks on Jarett and Alshain, though some Clan raids where successful, leaving behind burned land and heavy industrial damage.
Today, by liberating a Draconis Combine world, we have opened up a new era in our relationship with the Draconis Combine!
We fought for freedom from the Combine – and won!
We fought against renegade Kurita Troops in the Ronin War – and won!
Today, we fight along side with Kurita units and today we fight against a common enemy! Today is the first day, two Inner Sphere factions join up as free nations, to fight for a common cause! Today is the first day of an era of cooperation, that was last known more than 3 centuries ago under the Star League!
Today we all have to recognise: We can stand together, or die alone one by one! …
…The Colonel fades out and is replaced by the commentator of the Inner Sphere News Broadcast Network, to resume about the political implications of the current events and the strength of the Clan Mechs…

Edited by grayson marik, 22 June 2014 - 04:42 AM.

#18 cybex

• PipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 40 posts
  • LocationPuerto Rico

Posted 23 June 2014 - 06:33 PM

where can i join a ISW clan? I went to the web site and registered and créate the MWO unit but wheres the clan list to request to join one? im alone. Also when i click on the MWO command center i get:
No such user in Command database!

You are not part of any registered unit in ISW. Either your CO has not yet added you to the units roster or, if you want to create a unit on your own, click here, when i click on here i get to the same page where i créate the MWO unit again ^_^

Edited by cybex, 23 June 2014 - 06:45 PM.

#19 grayson marik

• Wrath
  • 1,436 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 24 June 2014 - 10:07 AM

View Postcybex, on 23 June 2014 - 06:33 PM, said:

where can i join a ISW clan? I went to the web site and registered and créate the MWO unit but wheres the clan list to request to join one? im alone. Also when i click on the MWO command center i get:
No such user in Command database!

You are not part of any registered unit in ISW. Either your CO has not yet added you to the units roster or, if you want to create a unit on your own, click here, when i click on here i get to the same page where i créate the MWO unit again ;)

Well, units, who play in ISW can leave contact details in the MWO forum on the ISW page. So hopefully, you can make contact with a unit active in ISW. Or just open a thread in our forum and ask for work :-) Include where you are from and what kind of pilot you are...
I am certain, you wont be alone for long.

#20 ManaValkyrie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 507 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 24 June 2014 - 12:53 PM

The 3rd Takata Lancers are in and looking forward to some good games and friendly competition

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users