#1 Kyle Polulak

<member/>

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 584 posts
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 15 June 2014 - 12:37 PM

Greetings MechWarriors!

Got video capture of your first encounter with the Clans? Then we want to hear from you!

Our friends at NGNG and myself hope to put together a compilation video of Clan Initial Reactions, in the same style as such reaction videos when a major dramatic TV plot twist occurs!

Please share your reactions!

#2 NautilusCommand

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 695 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 05:05 PM

Are you guys going to choose winners and if so will we get any premium time for it?
I'm not expecting for this to happen, it's a good enough treat to see some sweet fan made vids.

#3 Foxfire kadrpg

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Territorial
  • The Territorial
  • 291 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 05:29 PM

You should have asked for this before allowing us to play with them. Two days and 21 cups of coffee later, all I can muster is a sleepy smile and bloodshot eyes.

#4 StormDll

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 05:44 PM

View PostNikolai Lubkiewicz, on 15 June 2014 - 12:37 PM, said:

Greetings MechWarriors!

Got video capture of your first encounter with the Clans? Then we want to hear from you!

Our friends at NGNG and myself hope to put together a compilation video of Clan Initial Reactions, in the same style as such reaction videos when a major dramatic TV plot twist occurs!

Please share your reactions!

tell whether the second wave of clan mechs, would love to see Dasher, ShadowCat, MadDog and Gladiator...
And will put mechs IIC-type - Locust IIC, Orion IIC etc...

#5 StormDll

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 06:21 PM

View PostNikolai Lubkiewicz, on 15 June 2014 - 06:11 PM, said:

This isn't so much a contest. I've so far found 4 good reaction videos myself and curious if there are others out there. We could put them together into a cool video to highlight some of the more memorable outbursts of joy ;)

clan technology is great! (With a Russian accent), you spent a glorious job, I like a warrior Clan Russion Jade Falcon amazed and admire your work! ...
Neda you will not nerf all did better raise IS technology))

Edited by StormDll, 15 June 2014 - 06:22 PM.

#6 Zoeff

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 264 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 15 June 2014 - 06:31 PM

I think you saw this already, but here it is anyway. =)

#7 Father Dougal

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 224 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 07:05 PM

I'm encoding over 400GB of video overnight so I'll give you a lot of reaction from me and the CI guys.

#8 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 16 June 2014 - 03:33 AM

Do you really think that when i first piloted my Timberwolf i was thinking about recording videos? :)

#9 GlizzyGobbler98

LeBoeuf

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationCanada

Posted 16 June 2014 - 04:30 PM

#10 Karl TenBrew

• PipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 20 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 05:02 PM

So, this may be cheating, but:

I went into public test matches and that sound effect played in my head sooooooooo many times.

#11 Mr D One

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel IV
  • Star Colonel IV
  • 1,266 posts
  • LocationMmmmmm yes

Posted 24 June 2014 - 02:35 AM

http://mwomercs.com/...2091-clan-clan/

So the clans are here.

Built in CASE, survivable side XL torso destruction, Half ton ammo loads, mmmmmmmmm yes, Mech-cellent!

Because when I pilot my clan mechs everything... feels... not quite normal. Because you feel stronger and weaker at the same time. You feel excited and at the same time, terrified. The truth is... you don't know what you feel except you know what kind of mech fighter you want to be. It's as if you've reached the unreachable and you weren't ready for it.

So I would like to say that as MWO clans, goes, PGI, you have perfectly captured the strength and flexibility of clan omni mechs.

Thank you.

Clan-tastic!

Posted Image

OMG reaction moment = the clans.

Posted Image

Edited by Dar1ng One, 24 June 2014 - 02:36 AM.

#12 RagingOyster

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 462 posts
  • LocationBaltimore, Maryland

Posted 09 July 2014 - 05:14 PM

All the C/UAC-5s on that DireWolf 0_0

Just kill me now

#13 VoodooLou Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 595 posts
  • LocationMember #2618

Posted 12 July 2014 - 11:30 PM

Gotta love when the Clan Band Wagoners come out in full force, while those of us who have been Clan-centric from the start who cant afford dropping a few hundred dollars get told to 'Narftle the Garthok!' (Where in the hell is a Clanner gonna get 6 million C-Bills to buy his KitFox from the Clan QuarterMaster? Seriously PGI you might want to offer those of us who have been wanting Clan Mechs from Day 1 and who were jumping up in down in anticipation for the Correct (as opposed to the 'Oh were just going to say that THIS is 3049 and the old timeline is going the way of the Dodo!' Timeline we use now) Day of Operation Revival in hopes that Clan Mechs would mysteriously appear on the fringes like they did Canonically, to trade in ALL our Inner Sphere Mechs, Equipment and (Yeah this is going to hurt) Modules for Clan Equivalents. Hell Im prolly the only NutJob that wouldnt have a problem with it, but then I dont even have the 8 mechs to fill my 8 mechbays and only 2 Modules [I have a hard time spending 6 million for an add-on that costs more than the Mech its being attached to] and only 1 Mech that has Elite Status (and yes I sold back the other 2 chassis after I got them 'Basic'd' to unlock the Elite enhancements) And its not like I didnt pay in some money along the way, granted it wasnt alot but Im not asking for the whole enchillada either. Just a Thought (and tho this post is done in a laid back manner, No its not a joke).

#14 Spurowny

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blazing
  • The Blazing
  • 120 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 11:48 PM

View Postvoodoolou kerensky, on 12 July 2014 - 11:30 PM, said:

...No its not a joke)...

yes it is

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users