95 replies to this topic

#21 SaltBeef

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 2,081 posts
  • LocationOmni-mech cockpit.

Posted 17 June 2014 - 04:46 AM

I will be keeping all 69 of them ( IS Mechs ) and add them to the full Masakari package I will receive today. Don't you guys forget eventually inner sphere will develop some pretty nasty weapons, Like x-pulse lasers for example these will make these mechs really nasty. I am sure the inner sphere will eventually get some burst mode AC20 auto-cannons also that were in Canon. The Yen LO WANG will FEEL like the yen lo in the books.

IS Omni mechs will be coming over the next few years. Like the Blackhawk KU which was in many ways better than the Clan version. It could full alpha strike without shutting down.

Edited by SaltBeef, 17 June 2014 - 04:48 AM.

#22 SaltBeef

• The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 2,081 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 04:51 AM

Not sure if it will Happen but I looooong! for the day of the Commando IIc Mech. Clan Battle Mechs that were set builds not Omni customizable but with Clan weapons. Bring it,...Bring em all.

#23 Pariah Devalis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Clan Cat
  • The Clan Cat
  • 7,655 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationAboard the NCS True Path

Posted 17 June 2014 - 04:56 AM

I will be selling mechs which can be easily replaced with the current lineup of Clan mechs. That will leave me with IS light scouts, a token poptart assault, medium, and heavy. Specifically because for RHOD they will not let us use Clan mechs until a given chassis is available for CBIlls. :\

#24 Pando

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,456 posts
  • LocationDeep, deep inside _____.

Posted 17 June 2014 - 05:08 AM

View PostCoffiNail, on 16 June 2014 - 06:40 PM, said:

So, big question, will you be selling your inner sphere Mechs or just cache them and let them collect dust?

I have sold most of my chassis already in preparation of tomorrow and launch of the Clans. Aside from hero, Phoenix primes other hero's, Founders and a couple special chassis.

How about you brothers and sisters of Kerensky. What will you do with the second line Battlemechs that our gene Founders would have piloted during their retaking of the pentagon worlds.

honestly, im selling everything except my hero's and champion's....i simply do not want to see them ever again. keeping the hero's and champion's should i ever decide to play IS again.....waving the goodbye flag to over 100 battlemechs today

#25 TK42Kahn

• PipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 83 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 05:35 AM

I will continue to faithfully pilot my RVN-4X throughout the invasion and after. Until they get me a RVN-IIC, HBK-IIC, DRG-IIC, there will only be c-bill purchased clan tech in my bays.

#26 Vincent V. Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel IV
  • Star Colonel IV
  • 299 posts
  • LocationWarrior, Command Star, Alpha Galaxy, Clan Wolf.

Posted 17 June 2014 - 05:53 AM

I will keep some of them... My Conjurer for instance. Since there is no IIC version of it out, might as well have it around!

#27 SaltBeef

• The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 2,081 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 06:07 AM

Clan Coyote is the only Clan with a Urban mech IIC battlemech factory!! :D

#28 Illuzian Pryde

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 213 posts
  • LocationWestern Australia

Posted 17 June 2014 - 06:32 AM

As selling them would provide much lower returns than what was invested, I will not be selling them as this would be very wasteful, something which is unClan-like. A solhama unit or freebirth unit could use them more than I could use the cbills.

Also all your uses of contraction disgust me, are you all freebirth or just trashborn.

#29 Pando

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 06:33 AM

View Postilluzian, on 17 June 2014 - 06:32 AM, said:

As selling them would provide much lower returns than what was invested, I will not be selling them as this would be very wasteful, something which is unClan-like. A solhama unit or freebirth unit could use them more than I could use the cbills.

Also all your uses of contraction disgust me, are you all freebirth or just trashborn.

Owning Surat garbage is un-clan like. Especially for a warrior of Clan Jade Falcon.

Hitting the battlefield right after the patch drops (someone insert picture of meme kid with thumbs up)
http://mwo.smurfy-ne...3181504a817d703

Edited by Pando, 17 June 2014 - 06:40 AM.

#30 Vincent V. Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel IV
  • Star Colonel IV
  • 299 posts
  • LocationWarrior, Command Star, Alpha Galaxy, Clan Wolf.

Posted 17 June 2014 - 06:36 AM

View Postilluzian, on 17 June 2014 - 06:32 AM, said:

It is wasteful to let idle equipment sit in a bay and rust away as well Trothkin. If you get rid of equipment you do not use and have it handed to the solhama units you can use the additional resources you get to upgrade your front-line BattleMechs. Chances are that you will fare better on the field of battle and earn honor for your Clan, your unit and yourself.

#31 TheStrider

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 574 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 17 June 2014 - 06:41 AM

Considering how little cbills you get backk, selling mechs is short sighted and wasteful. Mech bays are probably the best priced item available to get through MC, and if you bought a Clan pack, it's not like you need the mech bays available.

Nobody knows for certain what the 'meta' will do in the next 6 months, nor how the Clans will play out. I'm one for keeping mechs, even if they aren't feasable in the 'current meta'.

Awesomes WILL RETURN! :D

#32 Maverick27

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 17 June 2014 - 06:48 AM

Agree with Strider to a degree. I'll be keeping AT LEAST one variant of every chasis (I can't image not ever wanting to go back and play the Ilya/3D, Shad, FS9 etc). That being said, the clan roleout is giving my OCD-ness an excuse to sell off some of the "clutter" in my Mech Garage.

#33 Source Control

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 115 posts
  • LocationSTOP THE WHINING

Posted 17 June 2014 - 06:51 AM

With the new Clan Mechs coming today, I'll officially be over 100 mechs! I don't know if I can part ways with my IS mechs.. to many fond memories. Besides, I'll hold on to them just in case I need some extra cash or if anyone would like to buy my account later on down the road. lol

#34 Pando

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 08:02 AM

im going to make a video....the video will reflect over 100 inner sphere battlemechs scrapped and a clean inventory of champions, hero's and CLAN battlemechs

#35 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 17 June 2014 - 08:41 AM

I believe that selling all my stacked IS weapons and equipment will give me more money that all my IS 'Mechs..

#36 LeXa42RuS

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 08:56 AM

парни как прокачать меха

#37 Vagabond HT

• PipPipPip
  • Trinary Star Captain
  • Trinary Star Captain
  • 81 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 17 June 2014 - 10:16 AM

I sold all my thunderbolts

#38 Smudge504

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Warrior
  • The Warrior
  • 101 posts
  • LocationNewcaslte Upon Tyne

Posted 17 June 2014 - 10:45 AM

I'm a total hoarder! I can't get rid of anything, I don'y really like my Locusts but I can't even bring myself to sell them!

#39 Primez

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 163 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 10:57 AM

View PostiUDEXnCr, on 16 June 2014 - 11:51 PM, said:

I've pre-ordered my clan mechs... I'm keeping all mine IS mechs... they won't be collecting dust for me and will probably get more IS mechs.

Don't forget about CW. The IS mechs by the sounds of it will be weaker than their clan counterparts, but there is still merit to them.

Having said that, there are some IS mechs that I got purely for mastery, which will go once I need mechbays - but this has nothing to do with clan.

I'm hoping people hold onto their IS mechs, it would be sad if no one played IS.

I kind of hope people do get rid of them so when I drop in IS mech it will have that rare feel to it. Just like awesomes I never see awesomes anymore.

#40 Pariah Devalis

• The Clan Cat
  • The Clan Cat
  • 7,655 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationAboard the NCS True Path

Posted 17 June 2014 - 10:58 AM

After the SRM fix, you might see them again. Still a tough, relatively fast assault mech capable of being a nasty laser and SRM brawler.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users