10 replies to this topic

#1 Noesis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 18 June 2014 - 06:03 PM

Might want to check the totalling of the clan weapon stats for the pilot profiles.

They do not seem to be totalling the correct number of matches the weapons were used.

#2 Noesis

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 20 June 2014 - 01:33 PM

Please can someone look into this issue?

I'm hoping the data might be in the database and this might be some display issue as a boolean or details can be rebuilt from other tables that compiled this data originally to ensure correct numbers.

#3 Noesis

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 18 August 2014 - 03:15 AM

This has been under review for some time and yet weapon stats with matches/time and module data still appear to problematic.

I appreciate that focus with MWO data use might have attentions focussed on API deliverables, but it would be all for nought if the actual data it utilises does not offer confidence with it use when this becomes relevant. Nor is it aiding the playerbase with this information as displayed on their profile atm.

I'm hoping that the archived data of drops might still be available to rebuild these tables with the correct data they should have and of course to ensure that these errors are not continouous for new data with whatever parity checks might be better needed to highlight data integrity issues.

Please can we have an update about what efforts are being applied to resolve things here?

#4 Enigmos

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,290 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia

Posted 18 August 2014 - 06:12 AM

I'd also like to know whether the number of shots fired and that hit are factoring for the total of projectiles sent downrange, a portion of those where some hit and some do not, or does it count as a single hit if only one of four or five actually strikes the target for effect.

#5 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 08:57 AM

Agreed. Something is very wrong about Clan weapon stats.

#6 Just wanna play

• 1,520 posts
  • LocationInside the Womb of a Great Turtle

Posted 18 August 2014 - 09:37 AM

I have 2 matches with clan lrm15 and 435 shots fired....yeah id say a lil wonky

#7 RighteousFury

• PipPipPip
  • Death Star
  • Death Star
  • 70 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 03:00 AM

Its not only clan weapons and it has been like that for longer. Here is some simple exsample:

Posted Image

Seems to be rather tricky to have 0 drops with that weapon and still fired it :lol:

Also after a while it will show some stats for a weapon (as far as I can tell it will always appear in the stats screen just with match and timenumbers beeing 0.) but that may OR may not require some matchs (used LRM20 and 10 in the same mech the first time after the stat reset and instantly got 1 match with the 10s but 0 with the 20ties)

If they finaly show a 1 match its neither linear. You may get the 2nd one or not. For exsample stats say i have 400 something matches with medium lasers. I have maybe 1-2 IS mechs without it and by my total drop number 2000 matches with ML would be more reasonable.

Exsample:
Posted Image

Posted Image

I never ran that spider 5K without an ER Large Laser also firing it 753 times in a match and scoring 3975 damage with it would be epic (plus the 4 MGs ofc)!

As another point worth of noticing: The same issue happens for the module stat page. The numbers for exsample on Seismics are just greatly off. 200 instead of maybe a real of 2000? Also it currently only shows like 5-6 modules but none of the newer ones and neither the consumeables or weaponmodules at all.

#8 WonderSparks

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defiant
  • The Defiant
  • 909 posts
  • LocationVictoria, BC, Canada

Posted 19 August 2014 - 06:03 AM

I think it is safe to say that, in the maelstrom of the Clans and coming of Community Warfare, it is only logical that something else magically broke along the line. :lol:

#9 RighteousFury

• PipPipPip
  • Death Star
  • Death Star
  • 70 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 07:11 AM

Likely :lol:

But since the shots fired etc stats seem to be correct its probably just a few lines of code or shifted place in a namelist or whatever. So it should be easy to fix.

#10 Just wanna play

• 1,520 posts
  • LocationInside the Womb of a Great Turtle

Posted 19 August 2014 - 09:27 AM

View PostRighteousFury, on 19 August 2014 - 07:11 AM, said:

Likely :lol:

But since the shots fired etc stats seem to be correct its probably just a few lines of code or shifted place in a namelist or whatever. So it should be easy to fix.

Do not underestimate pgi, they will probably break something else

#11 Not Bob

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2022 Referee
  • CS 2022 Referee
  • 688 posts
  • LocationThat one place

Posted 20 August 2014 - 05:43 AM

Stats have been broken for a long time - Almost since they refreshed the stats and 'Archived' your old ones.

I don't rely on the stats page anymore (Even though I really want to!) - Not until we get confirmation that its truly been fixed <_<

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users