But what mech stats does it list?

Heres a List of the Nova's shown.

NOVA NVA-PRIME(I) 6 4 2 2.00 1 5 0.20 1,502 3,014 00:34:22
NOVA NVA-PRIME 6 4 2 2.00 1 5 0.20 1,502 3,014 00:34:22
NOVA NVA-B 3 0 3 0.00 1 2 0.50 347 881 00:13:26
NOVA NVA-S 5 3 2 1.50 3 2 1.50 1,359 4,059 00:38:05
NOVA NVA-PRIME(G) 6 4 2 2.00 1 5 0.20 1,502 3,014 00:34:22

This throws serveral questions:

No 1: where are my kills, there are missing some of them, well actually a lot of them.
No 2: when did I played these NOVA PRIME (G) matches. I played only one on the 17th on the Live servers, the second one is when the server went down. It looks a lot like the Prime variants stats of I and G are getting counted together, since all these 3 stats are identical. But in that case, whats the sense of listing those mechs individually?

Are those stats even working?

Also, it lists the golden Direwolf, even if I haven't bought a direwold in gold. meaning everyone will get the G variant shown ofr every clanmech he uses in prime variant. This will very much clutter the whole stat page
DIRE WOLF DWF-PRIME(G) 1 1 0 1.00 0 1 0.00 67 720 00:02:51

Edited by Nikolai Lubkiewicz, 04 July 2014 - 01:06 PM.

#2 Rogue Jedi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,908 posts
  • LocationSuffolk, England

Posted 22 June 2014 - 02:57 AM

1) stats are not updated immediately so it is possible you had some games between the last update and now, also if any of those kills were on the test server those stats do not count.

2) I also noticed this, the Prime stats for all Clan Mechs seem to be duplicated, they are listed for the "Prime", the "Prime (G)" and the "Prime (I)" despite the fact that I only own the "Prime (i)" subvariant.

I hope PGI/IGP fix the Variant stats, just removing the (I) and (G) from the stats page would suffice

#3 Chemistry Warden

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 193 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 06:06 PM

For all prime variants, it shows the base variant, the (I) variant, and the (G) variant, but all their stats are tracked together. Very redundant.

I'd also like to be able to sort my mech stats, even if it were just alphabetically.

#4 Jeb

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 441 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationHalifax

Posted 07 July 2014 - 02:15 PM

It also does this duplicate stats thing with the Grid Iron and Grid Iron Limited Edition

Since there doesn't seem to be an easy way to attach a file, I am not gonna screenshot, but it should be simple to duplicate... Get someone there to log in with any of the Prime Clan mechs, or a grid iron, join a game, wait for the stats to update, and check out the stats and you will see the same stats show up multiple times.

I am betting there may be others doing the same thing... the Sarah Jenner maybe?

#5 Noesis

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 08 July 2014 - 06:48 PM

Number of matches in the weapon listings do not correlate to the right number of matches there were used in. This became evident when the Clan mechs came as the number of matches as a count for some weapons held their count at 1 irrespective of the number of multiple values for matches being noticed and recorded with the correct values elsewhere.

I'm hoping that the weapon stats can be reconstituted to some extent from the logged gaming data here as soon as is practical to do so as it is of useful importance to some players and units who do make use of this applied data.

I would also recommend including more useful cross-referencing with the data to help identify when anomolies or loss of data occurs aswell as developing tools to repair any inconsistencies. This still useful to any database integrity as things also progress towards potential API use.

#6 Mawai

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3,495 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 02:19 PM

I was about to post this topic again ... but since the problem still exists 2 months after being reported ... I just thought I would bump this thread.

PROFILES -> STATS -> MECH STATS

Stats for all clan prime mechs are duplicated with an entry for the 'PRIME' 'PRIME (I)' and 'PRIME (G)' all being listed with the same numbers.
KIT FOX KFX-PRIME(I) 23 13 9 1.44 12 17 0.71 4,448 15,203 02:33:07 KIT FOX KFX-PRIME 23 13 9 1.44 12 17 0.71 4,448 15,203 02:33:07 KIT FOX KFX-PRIME(G) 23 13 9 1.44 12 17 0.71 4,448 15,203 02:33:07

The only one I actually own is the (I).

P.S. On the other hand ... my JR7-D (F) lists one set of stats as the JR7-D despite the fact that I actually have both the (F) and (S) variants.

Edited by Mawai, 18 August 2014 - 02:22 PM.

#7 Ruccus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bloodlust
  • The Bloodlust
  • 1,136 posts
  • LocationAbbotsford, BC

Posted 24 August 2014 - 12:09 PM

I don't pay too much attention to my mech stats so I don't know how long it's been like this, but just posting to inform support that my account also lists stats for mechs I've never owned:

KIT FOX KFX-PRIME
NOVA NVA-PRIME
KIT FOX KFX-PRIME(G)
NOVA NVA-PRIME(G)

The clan mechs I own are:
KIT FOX KFX-PRIME(I)
KIT FOX KFX-D
KIT FOX KFX-S
NOVA NVA-PRIME(I)
NOVA NVA-B
NOVA NVA-S

#8 SixstringSamurai

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 930 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationYou Guys Are So Bad I'm Moving To The Moon

Posted 27 August 2014 - 02:56 PM

View PostRuccus, on 24 August 2014 - 12:09 PM, said:

I don't pay too much attention to my mech stats so I don't know how long it's been like this, but just posting to inform support that my account also lists stats for mechs I've never owned:

KIT FOX KFX-PRIME
NOVA NVA-PRIME
KIT FOX KFX-PRIME(G)
NOVA NVA-PRIME(G)

The clan mechs I own are:
KIT FOX KFX-PRIME(I)
KIT FOX KFX-D
KIT FOX KFX-S
NOVA NVA-PRIME(I)
NOVA NVA-B
NOVA NVA-S

If you notice it tracks the same stats for these as the ones you own. It does the same thing for my LTD Grid Iron and the Grid Iron. Database probably doesn't track these differently as technically they are the same mechs functionally. The difference might occur in a separate database as far as what you actually have.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users