#1 rageagainstthedyingofthelight

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 306 posts
  • LocationTerra Therma, shut down

Posted 19 June 2014 - 09:38 AM

http://innerspherewa...ction-pictures/

We will be needing the Arkab Legion to surrender their mechs and stand down immediately.

Here is a better link to the announcement:
http://innerspherewars.eu/

#2 Shahadet

• PipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 98 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationUpstate NY

Posted 21 June 2014 - 01:09 AM

(* a momentary pause, followed by several minutes of deep throaty laughther *)

The notion of one DCMS unit ordering another DCMS unit to stand down and surrender is quite amusing.

But the notion of one DCMS unit telling the entire brigade of the Arkab Legions to stand down, thereby negating the Treaty of Arkab, and possibly causing EVERY SINGLE Azami world to go into open revolt, is simply comical.

Fortunately, the news article you linked merely has a reporter located on Arkab, mentioning that a small militia unit named "3rd Takata Lancers" is being mobilized to face some strange new threat originating from outside the Inner Sphere.

So we of the Arkab Legions will continue to honor the terms of the Treaty of Arkab, as laid down by our ancestors and Coordinator Siriwan McCallister-Kurita over 500 years ago, and remain at our duty posts throughout the Combine, rather than leave numerous DCMS worlds undefended to come crush a small militia unit.

That is all.

- Shahadet (Commanding General, Arkab Legions)

#3 Lord Ikka

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,255 posts
  • LocationGreeley, CO

Posted 21 June 2014 - 01:16 AM

LOL. Glory to the Arkab, glory to the Lancers.

#4 ManaValkyrie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 507 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 23 June 2014 - 03:16 AM

Apparently, the good nature banter between the DCMS units continues, and Small Militia Unit??? Sha I expected better of you ;p

#5 Khatib McKenna

• Pip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 13 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 05:43 AM

Does it even qualify as banter? I just found it strange more than anything else.

#6 ManaValkyrie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 507 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 23 June 2014 - 08:38 AM

It's rage being rage... We found it slightly amusing to be 'given' planet arkab as ours for Inner Sphere Wars.

And Sha knows me well enough to know, that I don't tolerate drama, a bit of light fun yes, but not drama.

#7 Shahadet

• PipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 98 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationUpstate NY

Posted 23 June 2014 - 01:00 PM

View PostManaValkyrie, on 23 June 2014 - 08:38 AM, said:

It's rage being rage... We found it slightly amusing to be 'given' planet arkab as ours for Inner Sphere Wars.

And Sha knows me well enough to know, that I don't tolerate drama, a bit of light fun yes, but not drama.

ROFL - oh, I know. I was just tweaking RAtDotL in a sideways manner about his lack of understanding of the Arkab Legions lore.

In reality, I'll be really cranky if you Taketa blokes fudge things up and lose Arkab in the ISwars.eu ... :D XD

I'll have to see about whether we can get some Arkab pilots to help bolster the 3rd's numbers for drops when needed.....

#8 ManaValkyrie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 507 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 23 June 2014 - 10:13 PM

To be honest I am irritated with it too, i mean, we actually do have a real Kurita system as our name and home...

And help is always appreciated although, would recommend you get some of your folks to try out ISW.

#9 Godfodder

• PipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 39 posts
  • LocationDallas, TX

Posted 21 September 2014 - 09:54 AM

Ima tweak all y'alls noses once I figure out how this new effing UI works...

;) ...miss me?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users