62 replies to this topic

#1 pwnface

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 09:30 PM

House Kurita Lance Championship (4v4) on July 6th @ 5pm EST

This event is over thank you to everyone who participated.

1st Place: Black Dragon Bunduru: Pwnface, Stealth Raptor, PerfectDuck, Mexicutioner46/CrockdaddyAoD
2nd Place: Call of Giri: Conreg, Khatib McKenna, Kevster128, Crusadiar
3rd Place: Nightwarriors: Sabremase, Gas Guzzler, Skkyhigh, SnkOnDesNutz

Each Kurita Unit will be allowed TWO 4-man groups ONLY to keep the number of teams competing manageable. Multi-Unit teams will be allowed as well. I'll be creating a Google Doc to keep track of the teams that have signed up.

Format:
Winners of each matchup will be determined by best of three skirmish matches. One team will choose tonnage (minimum 150) and the other will choose the map. For the second map the picks will be reversed. If there is a draw with one win for each team, the third match will have no tonnage restrictions and will be a random map.

Sign ups will end July 5th and match ups will be announced on July 6th. Lances from the same unit will NOT be matched up against each other unless it is in the finals. The victorious lance will receive the honorary title of "The Dragon's Claws" and bragging rights as the best pure Kuritan lance in the Inner Sphere. I'd like to ask that units which send teams to represent them create a unique server group on their teamspeak with a special icon for the tournament winners to be recognized across all House Kurita unit servers. (I'll send the icon image file to unit officers at a later time)

Please message pwnface or Stealth Raptor or reply to this thread if you are interested with your lance name and unit name as well as the names of your team members. You can also reach us on the Night's Scorn teamspeak [ ts.nstalkers.com ] if you have any questions or want to sign up.

These are the teams and rosters entered into the tournament, please let me know if anyone need to update their team name. Registration is CLOSED.

Black Dragon Bunduru: Pwnface, Stealth Raptor, PerfectDuck, Mexicutioner46
Nightwarriors: Sabremase, Gas Guzzler, Skkyhigh, SnkOnDesNutz
Call of Giri: Conreg, Khatib McKenna, Kevster128, Crusadiar
No Pork, All Beef: Dleroq, Axefan, Assasin777, Vonix
The Desert Rats: Shahadet, PunkBusta, Aleraen, Ebb2012
3rd Takata Shadow Foxes: Rageagainstthedyingofthelight, Xanilos,Target Noodle, bones0113
3rd Takata: dvon, ral bret, niko85, thrasherr
Buckminster Guard: Cricket504, Datsu, Yaesu, EpicRage

Edited by pwnface, 06 July 2014 - 05:10 PM.

#2 Stealth Raptor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 466 posts
  • LocationLenexa, Kansas

Posted 21 June 2014 - 09:35 PM

i am very excited to see the teams fielded by the kurita units :) spread the word!

#3 Mexicutioner46

• PipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 81 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 09:38 PM

I'll be there!

#4 Hayden

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 1,997 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 11:37 PM

Is this limited to House units, or are generally-pro-kurita-mercenaries allowed as well?

#5 pwnface

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 12:17 AM

If your team is Kuritan merc unit (lance is all kurita faction) you are welcome to join :)

#6 GunnyKintaro 01

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,072 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 12:31 AM

Ill be there as well!

#7 Qtvcfr

• PipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 51 posts
  • LocationManhattan, Kansas

Posted 22 June 2014 - 03:52 AM

Looking forward to seeing the Dragon's best on the battlefield. >:]

#8 Conreg

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 111 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 22 June 2014 - 09:44 AM

It's on!

I've been looking forward to this since I first heard pwnface talk about it!

You know I'm there man. MastaChang or I will get back to you shortly with the composition of the 9th Swords two teams.

Looking forward to GG's!

#9 ManaValkyrie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 507 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 23 June 2014 - 03:25 AM

I should be able to get at least 1 lance going for this NS, although now its getting to the point sometimes of having to tell people not enough spaces this time....

#10 pwnface

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 02:27 PM

Looking forward to it Mana!! Please submit your lance name and team members when you have it locked down!

Edited by pwnface, 23 June 2014 - 08:01 PM.

#11 Lord Ikka

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,255 posts
  • LocationGreeley, CO

Posted 24 June 2014 - 02:42 PM

Wish I could, but I'm the on-call guy for night shift that night. If I don't get paged in I'll show up and cheer everyone on.

#12 Dleroq

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • 7 posts
  • LocationWinnipeg

Posted 24 June 2014 - 03:49 PM

so match ups are posted sunday... how will it go from there? elimination brackets 2 out of 3 playoff? and will all matches be sunday night or spread over the week? i'm interested, but need a little more info before i can commit, thanks. 8)

Shujin Dleroq
2nd Arkab Legion

#13 pwnface

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 06:25 PM

We are planning to do all the matches on Sunday, depending on how many teams enter this will be two to three brackets of best of three matches. If we have a very large turnout or end up with a time restraint we can schedule the last few matches for a future time. I suspect we should be able to get through all the matches in a 2 to 3 hour period though. Officers from Night's Scorn, 9th Sword, and 2nd Arkab should already have the super secret tourney winner's teamspeak icon for the title of "Dragon's Claws".

#14 rageagainstthedyingofthelight

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 306 posts
  • LocationTerra Therma, shut down

Posted 25 June 2014 - 10:33 AM

Sounds awesome! I'm in.

#15 pwnface

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 11:02 AM

Please submit your lance name and 4 team members if you are interested in signing up for this. Thanks everyone.

#16 Khatib McKenna

• Pip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 13 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 01:53 PM

Shahadet, myself, Conreg, Mastachang, and Kevster128 are in the 2nd round Beerwarrior 4v4 tournament this weekend. We don't yet know what time that round 2 match will be. Is there a possibility of us being able to schedule our 4v4 matches in the HK tournament around the Beerwarrior match? I want to participate but I didn't want to be an undue burden on your scheduling, so I haven't been actively trying to recruit 3 lancemates

#17 Stealth Raptor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 466 posts
  • LocationLenexa, Kansas

Posted 25 June 2014 - 04:53 PM

yes we will attempt to work around it as best we can. let us know asap when your matches are on the 6th

#18 pwnface

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 04:40 PM

I'm still waiting on rosters from 3rd Takata Lancers and Atlas Hunters. Please submit them once you have your 4-man teams together!

#19 ManaValkyrie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 507 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 26 June 2014 - 10:31 PM

pwnface: As i said I would get the details together for you, please bear in mind that right now I am actually away from home mon-fri so not always able to get the various unit members to respond out the gate, should have something for you roster wise for tomorrow at the latest.

#20 Yorinaga

• PipPipPip
  • The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 91 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 10:34 PM

Yeah well, damn it.
Would be very much interested but time is just too late for me as a european especially on a sunday <_<
Shall give word to the Ronin's though. maybe the NA guys can field a team.

Edited by Yorinaga, 26 June 2014 - 10:34 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users