#21 Edward Mattlov

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 388 posts
  • LocationIronhold

Posted 30 June 2014 - 01:56 PM

View PostMarack Drock, on 30 June 2014 - 12:27 PM, said:

Well what do you say Falcons? One of you vs me? Medium/Light mechs? you decide the location (I have one day of Premium so it better be today and before 8PM EST USA I'd like one hour before my other Batchall).

Loser leaves the other alone. So either way we both win?

If the Gyrfalcon command agrees to accept your Batchall, we have enough players with premium time available who could host a private match for such purposes.

#22 Zolaz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 3,510 posts
  • LocationHouston, Tx

Posted 30 June 2014 - 07:36 PM

Trashborne, you amuse me.

#23 Lukoi Banacek

• WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 07:49 PM

View PostEdward Mattlov, on 30 June 2014 - 11:26 AM, said:

Horse was not part of the Warrior caste. Lower caste members used contractions in their speech.

Then as a Mechwarrior, what caste was he from? He was a freeborn warrior and part of that caste. Sometimes even the warriors use contractions, especially embittered freeborns in societies like CJF where the Clan ways were especially stringent.

Now, that one point out of the way, do not take anything I say as anything that ever defends a point made by Marack. My track record on his weird forum drama and horrible understanding of lore (even as he argues things ad nasuem) are clear on that.

#24 Vanguard319

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,436 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 30 June 2014 - 07:53 PM

Has no one figured out that Marack Drock is a huge troll? He constantly bashes other clans, tries to claim all sorts of **** as canon without backing up his claims with any kind of source, throws tantrums whenever someone contradicts him, and can back up said contradiction. Seriously, someone is off his EI meds.

#25 Agito Hazen

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 71 posts
  • LocationIronhold Underground Network

Posted 30 June 2014 - 08:00 PM

Haha, of course we all know he is a troll. It's called Role Play, haha, nothing more.

#26 Vanguard319

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,436 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 30 June 2014 - 08:02 PM

View PostChiefPuffABong, on 30 June 2014 - 08:00 PM, said:

Haha, of course we all know he is a troll. It's called Role Play, haha, nothing more.

It's coo, just checking.

#27 Lukoi Banacek

• 4,353 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 08:02 PM

View PostChiefPuffABong, on 30 June 2014 - 08:00 PM, said:

I do not honestly think he is RPing. I think he is a teenager with some issues gauging by how he writes, what he writes and his logic. Hence, the forum block so I can ignore his ramblings B).

#28 Conan Librarian

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • LocationCimmeria

Posted 30 June 2014 - 08:32 PM

Wow, this thread...

And people say that Capellans are crazy B)

#29 Edward Mattlov

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 388 posts
  • LocationIronhold

Posted 30 June 2014 - 08:34 PM

View PostMarack Drock, on 30 June 2014 - 02:21 PM, said:

Well if that is so lets plan for a later date sound okay?

We bid one star with a maximum weight of 300 tons. I propose that we hold our trial sometime this Saturday, if we can get everyone on. We can use the Strana Mechty TS as a neutral comm and we will let you choose if you wish to adhere to the rules of Zelbrigen or not.

View PostGroovy4life, on 30 June 2014 - 08:32 PM, said:

Wow, this thread...

And people say that Capellans are crazy :D

We are greener, meaner birds than you! B)

#30 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 01 July 2014 - 02:49 AM

A Star against a single warrior? B)

#31 Daneel Hazen

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Commander
  • Nova Commander
  • 173 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 01 July 2014 - 09:41 AM

Horse was a warrior (Star Commander even; CJF is not as strict in this regard vs many other clans.. although freeborns are usually backwater warriors) and used contractions often out of spite.

Edited by Miragezero, 01 July 2014 - 10:02 AM.

#32 _Comrade_

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 10:23 AM

It would be un clan like to have a star fighting against one person. I say cut down the bid. And for it to be proper zellibrigen we would need equal weight class, stock or custom, and those fighting need only to engage the first mech they shoot. Thier also needs to be a witness who is not of clan jade falcon or clan wolf to prevent someone from doing something dishonorable like arty striking a star. We are not Khan Chistu , we will not try to kill you the way he killed Ulric Kerensky

Edited by Grimwill, 01 July 2014 - 10:30 AM.

#33 Tannhauser Gate

• The Blood-Eye
  • The Blood-Eye
  • 1,302 posts
  • LocationAttack ship off the Shoulder of Orion

Posted 01 July 2014 - 10:46 AM

Ooc, its great to see some good rp trash talk. Thanks for making my day.

#34 _Comrade_

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 10:55 AM

I'm not sure myself but its something like. Edward probably should cut down his bid to two points that way its two vs two. You can find another warrior to fight along side you marack, quiaff?

I'm not going to say much about the bidding. I'm only a cadet of clan jade falcon. Still haven't taken my trial of position yet, hopefully I'll take it and pass it this weds

#35 Edward Mattlov

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 388 posts
  • LocationIronhold

Posted 01 July 2014 - 11:04 AM

View PostGrimwill, on 01 July 2014 - 10:55 AM, said:

I'm not sure myself but its something like. Edward probably should cut down his bid to two points that way its two vs two. You can find another warrior to fight along side you marack, quiaff?

I'm not going to say much about the bidding. I'm only a cadet of clan jade falcon. Still haven't taken my trial of position yet, hopefully I'll take it and pass it this weds

I am waiting for Marack's bid in response, then I will adjust my bid if necessary.

View PostCyclonerM, on 01 July 2014 - 02:49 AM, said:

A Star against a single warrior? :)

No, it is customary for a bid in response.

#36 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 11:10 AM

View PostGrimwill, on 01 July 2014 - 10:23 AM, said:

It would be un clan like to have a star fighting against one person. I say cut down the bid. And for it to be proper zellibrigen we would need equal weight class, stock or custom, and those fighting need only to engage the first mech they shoot. Thier also needs to be a witness who is not of clan jade falcon or clan wolf to prevent someone from doing something dishonorable like arty striking a star. We are not Khan Chistu , we will not try to kill you the way he killed Ulric Kerensky

Indeed. I will not try to tell you what to do, but if it was my Clan to challenge him i would have chosen a single warrior to face him in combat.

Good to hear that you not approve Chistu's treachery, but to be honest i believe it is not very kind of you to not trust even your fellow warriors to be honorable and not interfere in the duel..

View PostEdward Mattlov, on 01 July 2014 - 11:04 AM, said:

No, it is customary for a bid in response.

Maybe, but have 5 warriors in line, waiting to take on a single warrior, is not very Clan-like. Very few warriors in lore could defeat 5 opponents in a row (notably Natasha Kerensky), let alone in MWO.

That said, the attacker should bid accordingly to the defender's stated force, at least in a Trial of Possession or Refusal. This meaning that if Marack cannot find another warrior willing to fight alongside him (i could, but i actually feel this is not my war) you may have to fight him yourself, alone, quiaff?

#37 Lukoi Banacek

• 4,353 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 11:26 AM

View PostCyclonerM, on 01 July 2014 - 11:10 AM, said:

Indeed. I will not try to tell you what to do, but if it was my Clan to challenge him i would have chosen a single warrior to face him in combat.

Good to hear that you not approve Chistu's treachery, but to be honest i believe it is not very kind of you to not trust even your fellow warriors to be honorable and not interfere in the duel..

Maybe, but have 5 warriors in line, waiting to take on a single warrior, is not very Clan-like. Very few warriors in lore could defeat 5 opponents in a row (notably Natasha Kerensky), let alone in MWO.

That said, the attacker should bid accordingly to the defender's stated force, at least in a Trial of Possession or Refusal. This meaning that if Marack cannot find another warrior willing to fight alongside him (i could, but i actually feel this is not my war) you may have to fight him yourself, alone, quiaff?

Why are you interposing yourself into their bidding? Let them earn or lose honor their own way mate, not every thread needs policing and Marack certainly needs no help. He started this mess if I am not mistaken.

#38 Sun Cobra

• PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 11:35 AM

Before you start, don't forget that the house of lords are a bunch of jade pigeons. Don't be demoralized if we get in the way of your little hunting party.

#39 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 11:54 AM

View PostLukoi, on 01 July 2014 - 11:26 AM, said:

Why are you interposing yourself into their bidding? Let them earn or lose honor their own way mate, not every thread needs policing and Marack certainly needs no help. He started this mess if I am not mistaken.

Indeed, i am only stating what i would do, and specifically stated that i do not want to tell them how to bid. And i just wanted to see if i had understood their intentions :)

P.s. honor won or lost, at this moment, is reflected by the community opinion..

#40 KuroNyra

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,990 posts
  • LocationIdiot's Crater.

Posted 01 July 2014 - 12:36 PM

View PostCyclonerM, on 01 July 2014 - 02:49 AM, said:

A Star against a single warrior? :(

View PostMarack Drock, on 01 July 2014 - 09:14 AM, said:

Yeah I thought that was weird to, but they want me gone and I am to sick of this to argue or even care if I lose.

They need a full Star to be in equallity against a Wolf.
I do not know for you. But I could take it has an honor.

Fighting a full star all alone!

edit: Just in case.
I am Joking of course. :)
I have great respect for every Clans even if our opinion diverge.

May the best warrior get to Terra first!

Edited by KuroNyra, 01 July 2014 - 12:38 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users