#41 Edward Mattlov

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 388 posts
  • LocationIronhold

Posted 01 July 2014 - 12:45 PM

View PostCyclonerM, on 01 July 2014 - 11:10 AM, said:

Indeed. I will not try to tell you what to do, but if it was my Clan to challenge him i would have chosen a single warrior to face him in combat.

Good to hear that you not approve Chistu's treachery, but to be honest i believe it is not very kind of you to not trust even your fellow warriors to be honorable and not interfere in the duel..

Maybe, but have 5 warriors in line, waiting to take on a single warrior, is not very Clan-like. Very few warriors in lore could defeat 5 opponents in a row (notably Natasha Kerensky), let alone in MWO.

That said, the attacker should bid accordingly to the defender's stated force, at least in a Trial of Possession or Refusal. This meaning that if Marack cannot find another warrior willing to fight alongside him (i could, but i actually feel this is not my war) you may have to fight him yourself, alone, quiaff?

Maybe some of you Wolves can join Marack so he can bid a star as well? I will bid lower if Marack is not able to make a suitable counter-bid.

#42 _Comrade_

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 12:49 PM

The house of lords is clan jade falcon, we have the winners of the MWO tournament on our side!!! Wow, jade falcon is going to rule community warfare. I believe it is us who will be ilclan

#43 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 01 July 2014 - 01:24 PM

View PostEdward Mattlov, on 01 July 2014 - 12:45 PM, said:

Maybe some of you Wolves can join Marack so he can bid a star as well? I will bid lower if Marack is not able to make a suitable counter-bid.

As it has been often said, this is really Marack's fightt. The Clan way is not interfering in another one's fight, quiaff? :)

View PostGrimwill, on 01 July 2014 - 12:49 PM, said:

The house of lords is clan jade falcon, we have the winners of the MWO tournament on our side!!! Wow, jade falcon is going to rule community warfare. I believe it is us who will be ilclan

Of course, the kings of poptarts jump well on falcon wings.. To be honest, if the winner unit had to be JF, i would have wanted the Russian Jade Falcon to prevail. Their first victory was just amazing.

#44 _Comrade_

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 01:28 PM

Lol lords do play the meta game , still they had to have skill to beat all the other meta team builds

#45 Edward Mattlov

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 388 posts
  • LocationIronhold

Posted 01 July 2014 - 01:42 PM

View PostCyclonerM, on 01 July 2014 - 01:24 PM, said:

As it has been often said, this is really Marack's fightt. The Clan way is not interfering in another one's fight, quiaff? :ph34r:

If that is the case, then Marack should arrange to fight ChiefPuffaBong solo, I am willing to create a lobby for the match sometime this Sunday and I will walk OOB and remain an observer. It would be nice to have one Wolf with premium time as well, to be an observer on the Wolf side, we can even stream the trial.

#46 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 01:47 PM

View PostGrimwill, on 01 July 2014 - 01:28 PM, said:

Lol lords do play the meta game , still they had to have skill to beat all the other meta team builds

So are they really the best at pressing spacebar and then a mouse button? I am impressed :ph34r:

View PostEdward Mattlov, on 01 July 2014 - 01:42 PM, said:

If that is the case, then Marack should arrange to fight ChiefPuffaBong solo, I am willing to create a lobby for the match sometime this Sunday and I will walk OOB and remain an observer. It would be nice to have one Wolf with premium time as well, to be an observer on the Wolf side, we can even stream the trial.

I should have a day of banked premium time from the last gift, i will think about it.

#47 Edward Mattlov

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 388 posts
  • LocationIronhold

Posted 01 July 2014 - 02:28 PM

View PostMarack Drock, on 01 July 2014 - 02:21 PM, said:

Sorry I haven't been able to get a hold of Edward (I just got Skyrim yesterday... so you know so much to do, and so many to murder in their sleep lol... and I have a fascination with stealing everyone's keys to their houses).

I bid to fight in a Stock Trial Jenner.

Also Edward you were the one to whom's challenge I accepted first I will accept ChiefPuffaBong at a later date. What is thine counter bid?

I've destroyed my honor with over the top RPing. Losing more only puts me in the negatives.

Well bid, I too will fight in a stock trial Jenner. You pick a date and time.

#48 Lukoi Banacek

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 05:16 PM

We have upwards of a dozen with premium time still available. We can host the other room if none other are available. Just ask here or catch one of the Smoke Adders in Strana Mechty TS where we keep our voice channels.

#49 Tetryon88

• PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Canada

Posted 01 July 2014 - 05:42 PM

View PostMarack Drock, on 01 July 2014 - 02:21 PM, said:

I bid to fight in a Stock Trial Jenner.

This is one of the most disturbing bids to ever grace a clan trial. At least have enough self respect to do battle in clan lights. Your level of trolling has truly gone to extremes here.

#50 Edward Mattlov

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 388 posts
  • LocationIronhold

Posted 01 July 2014 - 06:34 PM

View PostMarack Drock, on 01 July 2014 - 02:30 PM, said:

Does Thursday at 9:00 PM EST work for you trothkin?

Unfortunately not, I will not be online until after 9PM PDT. If you are not able to be on that late during the week, I would suggest that we pick a time on the weekend.

#51 Edward Mattlov

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 388 posts
  • LocationIronhold

Posted 01 July 2014 - 09:54 PM

View PostMarack Drock, on 01 July 2014 - 07:49 PM, said:

oo... Saturday does not work at all and Sunday is very busy... Friday I clean up the place for the parents arrival back from vacation... you going to be on any time earlier in the day on Wed? Once it hits 6 EST tomorrow I am at Church. We could pick it up Monday I think if worst comes to worst.

Aff, if you can make it around midnight Eastern on Monday, it might work, otherwise we will have to wait for a weekend that works.

#52 Edward Mattlov

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 388 posts
  • LocationIronhold

Posted 06 July 2014 - 02:09 PM

Drink your soda so you can stay up Marack! I will be tired and piloting an unmastered mech in the weight class that I am least effective in against you, so this is your opportunity!

#53 Edward Mattlov

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 388 posts
  • LocationIronhold

Posted 06 July 2014 - 10:22 PM

Well enough. I should be on by 12 Eastern, send me a friend request and I will create a lobby. Bring an observer if you wish.

#54 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 03:23 AM

I would enjoy observing your Trial but i believe midnight EST is not very comfortable for me ..

#55 Will9761

• Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 4,577 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 09:47 AM

Can I come?

#56 = Tin Man =

• Pip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationCosta Rica

Posted 07 July 2014 - 10:08 AM

Hmm, weird, but I have never seen you in battle before, Marack, and I have been around for a while... And I guess I should agree with fellow clansman, I will definitely enjoy seeing the Falcons destroying you...

#57 Edward Mattlov

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 388 posts
  • LocationIronhold

Posted 07 July 2014 - 11:03 AM

Will, I believe that I already have you on my friends list, so you would be welcome as a Clan Wolf observer. I will have no trouble getting another Falcon as my observer. (Observers will destroy themselves at the beginning of the match).

#58 Will9761

• Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 4,577 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 01:19 PM

Which TS server should we meet?

#59 Edward Mattlov

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 388 posts
  • LocationIronhold

Posted 07 July 2014 - 03:40 PM

View PostWill9761, on 07 July 2014 - 01:19 PM, said:

Which TS server should we meet?

I believe that Marack had stated that he is not able to use TS, but myself and my CJF observer should be able to meet you on the Strana Mechty TS.

#60 Edward Mattlov

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 388 posts
  • LocationIronhold

Posted 07 July 2014 - 08:03 PM

It was a very close trial, but Marack Drock proved to be the better Jenner pilot. I concede defeat and will no longer take part in any quarrel my fellow Falcons may have with this particular Wolf. Seyla!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users