• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 168 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationUpstate NY

Posted 02 July 2014 - 03:22 PM

State of the Dragon

With the Time of CW on the horizon we should take a look at the state of our house..

Today I see many Units alone and separate. Some large and many small...

We should join forces as the

DCMS.

Draconis Combine Mustered Soldiery

http://www.sarna.net/wiki/DCMS

I enjoy the colorful world of the DCMS, with many Units of many Colors...
We must remain Separate Units but we can combine our efforts in general recruitment to the DCMS were pilots can than choose a unique Unit with in the House. We can work together in tournaments by providing backup Piolts when casualties have taken their toll or when pilots can not make it for a match.. Together we can cross train to defeat the enemies of the Dragon.

We will of course need Mercenaries Loyal to the Dragon to complete our goal of galactic conquest. To that end, If the DCMS is come in to existence. We should move to acquire the services of the Atlas Hunters and their many scandalous Thugs..

Let our TS be as one....

#2 ManaValkyrie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 507 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 03 July 2014 - 05:16 AM

Darth, this has been tried many times over the last year and a half. I spent months on the HK TS, encouraging other units on their TS' s to come do drops or at least have a presence on the Hub. I organised a fair number of events and continued to welcome new members to the Hub and encourage them to explore all the units.

However, the issues are many several units won't touch the hub because of arguments between various unit management. Already every unit in the House recognises that all units are part of the DCMS.

I am not going to stop you from trying to re - encourage Community, just warning you that some of us have all ready put a lot of time in trying already.

#3 Darth Buddha

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 168 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationUpstate NY

Posted 03 July 2014 - 08:44 AM

The Current House Hub is Dead.. I 100% agree with this.. We should not try to get people to go to a dead TS server..

That is why their is no TS server listed.. I was hoping to get Some conversation on how we can achieve this.

It seems like NS or AH have the largest active TS servers.. Maybe we should try to meet up at AH for a few games..

Do some 12 mans vs the Aces...

At some point from the posts on the forum they will have in game voice..

#4 ManaValkyrie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 507 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 03 July 2014 - 09:23 AM

There are plenty of HK units with active TS servers, and active at different times of the day. My comment was about what i tried and others tried to do when the HK was actually active.

#5 Khatib McKenna

• Pip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 13 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 09:37 AM

I assume you meant AL, not AH?

People from any unit are always welcome to drop by the Arkab Legion TS server. I saw you lurking the other day but didn't get a chance to pop up and introduce myself (can't remember if I was 4v4 practicing or assisting with the Beerwarrior 4v4 tournament at the time).

With the advent of being able to drop in larger groups (and the significant advantage you get for doing so), I would encourage you to come by and join us in drops. It means more C-Bills and XP for everyone! Don't be afraid to pop into a room and ask to join a group, we're always willing to have more people at our party.

I know the guys at NS would say the same thing. We're all in for making House Kurita a welcoming environment for new and experienced pilots alike. We had great time doing AL/NS joint 10-mans yesterday evening, think we rolled off an easy 5 or 6 match win streak before people had to jet to dinner and the NS guys went back to their own server.

Next time you come by our server, please drop by whatever channel I'm in and introduce yourself!

#6 ManaValkyrie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 507 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 03 July 2014 - 10:48 AM

Think he may have meant Atlas Hunters, but not going to put words in peoples mouths, as for active TS's, 9th Sword, Arkab, 3rd Takata and Night Scorn are pretty active at various different times of the day. I am not sure about Buckminster, I am not normally around during their normal play times.

#7 Khatib McKenna

• Pip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 13 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 11:08 AM

The 9th/Arkab/NS are all primarily US based units, which 3rd Takata is mostly European (you can correct me if I'm wrong Mana). Can't speak for the Atlas Hunters, not sure what time zone the majority of their members are based out of.

#8 Blacke

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 238 posts
  • Location3rd Takata Lancers

Posted 03 July 2014 - 07:57 PM

3rd Takata is mixed US and European. We currently field more US players.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users