Looking For A Home

3 replies to this topic

#1 Relkathi

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 57 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 06:01 PM

Recently returned to the game. Been having fun pugging so far. Would like a group to play with. Most active between 9-11 Central. Sporadic on the weekend.

IRL - I am in the service, married with young kids. They come first. Would appreciate a home that will allow me to play casually.

Thanks for looking.

Relkathi

#2 St0neFire

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 192 posts
  • LocationWest Coast, US

Posted 02 July 2014 - 06:18 PM

View PostRelkathi, on 02 July 2014 - 06:01 PM, said:

Recently returned to the game. Been having fun pugging so far. Would like a group to play with. Most active between 9-11 Central. Sporadic on the weekend.

IRL - I am in the service, married with young kids. They come first. Would appreciate a home that will allow me to play casually.

Thanks for looking.

Relkathi

Try C4, they are a really casual group that you can play in your TZ
jump into the TS at: ts50.bargainvoice.com:7345

jump into group that is active and introduce yourself, good group of people and casual

web site as: http://c4mercs.enjin.com/

welcome!

Edited by StoneFeyer, 02 July 2014 - 06:19 PM.

#3 dangerzone

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Death Wish
  • The Death Wish
  • 295 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in a F14-Tomcat

Posted 02 July 2014 - 06:30 PM

Greetings traveler! Casual you would like? So it shall be. Feel free to check out this post here for my group:

http://mwomercs.com/...ost__p__3515931

We'll be making a facebook group when we get the time, so there's that too (not mandatory)

We tend to be more active, well the other members tend to be more active thursday-sunday, but it is not uncommon for afternoon gamers and some night time people to pop in.

As that link will lead you to read, feel free to PM me for further inquiry if desired. :unsure:

#4 HBizzle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 522 posts
  • LocationDC

Posted 06 July 2014 - 12:43 PM

Come join the HeadHunters Regimental Combat Team on TS and the web at www.hhrct.com and on Teamspeak at 198.100.153.190:7041

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users