Clan Goliath Scorpion

302 replies to this topic

#281 Will9761

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 4,576 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 02:51 PM

YES! We can finally represent Clan Goliath Scorpions' Beta Galaxy properly now, or something close to it:
Posted Image

#282 GSCharger

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 6 posts
  • LocationOntario Canada

Posted 25 November 2016 - 09:48 AM

Wow... can't believe GS is alive and well .... old school FM of the original GS clan from the microsoft days here. Nice to see that GS is still running hard.

#283 Will9761

• Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 4,576 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 05:51 PM

The Scorpions are back in style. Posted Image
Posted Image

#284 Harper Steel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Dragoon
  • The Dragoon
  • 200 posts
  • Locationwashington state

Posted 03 July 2017 - 10:43 PM

News Update:
Clan Goliath Scorpion International and Clan Goliath Scorpion Alpha currently conducting merger talks and trials.
The Goliath Scorpion is slowly preparing to Moult, The new larger Scorpion may be soft at first but its shell will harden quickly....

#285 ChaoticUrlond

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Territorial
  • The Territorial
  • 108 posts
  • LocationMythical Land of Potatoes

Posted 26 July 2017 - 12:22 PM

View Post_Comrade_, on 19 July 2014 - 12:53 PM, said:

Honestly will9761, you should probably call yourself khan since thier are no other scorpion units. No one to question your reign so go for it

You dare say there are no other scorpion units out there? HAH you haven't seen the Alpha, Nor Delta Galaxy 08SE. Remember we are always watching and waiting for the right moment to sting.

#286 Will9761

• Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 4,576 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 05:53 PM

This was way before two of those units came into to being. CGSI was founded 3 years ago. So we could be considered, the "OGs" at the time since there were no Clan Goliath Scorpion units back then.

#287 Peiper

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Dragoon
  • The Dragoon
  • 1,444 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationA fog where no one notices the contrast of white on white

Posted 28 July 2017 - 09:42 PM

View Post_Comrade_, on 19 July 2014 - 12:53 PM, said:

Honestly will9761, you should probably call yourself khan since thier are no other scorpion units. No one to question your reign so go for it

Undoubtedly. I know no other who would deserve the title more. As a person and as a role-player, Will should be Khan. I would bid the Devil Dogs Galaxy to back up any challenges to Will's authority.

#288 Will9761

• Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 4,576 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 02:34 PM

After three years of representing Clan Wolf, CGSI servering its tie to the Clan. To capture the spirit of being a reserve clan, CGSI will be taking contracts from the Clans only, NO Inner Sphere ones. When or if Clan Goliath Scorpion ever comes into Mwo like the Sharks, Cats, and Vipers we will jump on that banner in a heartbeat. As it stands, we are only representing the Scorpions in spirit, but not in name.

#289 Will9761

• Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 4,576 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 05:54 PM

New website here:
http://clangoliathsc...mwo.shivtr.com/

#290 Will9761

• Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 4,576 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 02:25 PM

CGSI is in the process of rebuilding (and reorganizing) the Touman. Now that the Goliath Scorpions have a flagship OmniMech in the form of the Sun Spider, there is some hope.

I do hope one day we get to have these as forum icons someday. So I'm not giving up on that cause.
Posted Image

#291 Will9761

• Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 4,576 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 08:20 PM

#292 Will9761

• Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 4,576 posts

Posted 21 January 2019 - 11:57 PM

I play the card "Monster Reborn" to resurrect this thread:
Posted Image

#293 Zaxit

• Pip
  • Survivor
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 February 2019 - 12:29 PM

Finally!! After a marathon of Matches.... no, not the ones you light off rockets with you silly people, I finally made it to the 25 mark. Yay me. Now... I can go take my pain meds and go to sleep.
Thanks for having me here, guys. Talk at everyone tonight.

Zaxit

#294 Zaxit

• Pip
  • Survivor
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 February 2019 - 07:22 AM

After a late night session with AC_Glint, I'm definitely thankful that I am part of this Clan. A lot of people would have just said, "Keep at it, you'll get better." Not in this neck of the woods, He helped me understand... and even fix a couple things in my Settings that greatly improved my response time. Yay me. Give him a bottle of his/her favorite drink and a table of favorite foods.

#295 Zaxit

• Pip
  • Survivor
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 February 2019 - 05:18 PM

View PostWill9761, on 31 May 2017 - 05:51 PM, said:

The Scorpions are back in style. Posted Image
Posted Image

Love this photo... can I do a screen grab to make it my background for my laptop?

#296 Will9761

• Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 4,576 posts

Posted 26 February 2019 - 07:05 PM

Sure.

#297 dante245

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Altruist
  • The Altruist
  • 577 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 27 February 2019 - 01:39 AM

great group of guys..hilly recommend them.:)

#298 AC GLINT

• PipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 54 posts
  • LocationIn a LYNX on top of a king crab pretending to be an elemental

Posted 27 February 2019 - 03:16 AM

View PostZaxit, on 22 February 2019 - 07:22 AM, said:

After a late night session with AC_Glint, I'm definitely thankful that I am part of this Clan. A lot of people would have just said, "Keep at it, you'll get better." Not in this neck of the woods, He helped me understand... and even fix a couple things in my Settings that greatly improved my response time. Yay me. Give him a bottle of his/her favorite drink and a table of favorite foods.

Thank you for the kind words, i definetly do go the extra mile to help people out when they need it i just wish more would do the same. And i can confirm that dropping with this lot is very enjoyable, they dont demand anything from anyone and are super chill. 10/10 would drop with again.

#299 Zaxit

• Pip
  • Survivor
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 February 2019 - 01:10 PM

View PostAC GLINT, on 27 February 2019 - 03:16 AM, said:

Thank you for the kind words, i definetly do go the extra mile to help people out when they need it i just wish more would do the same. And i can confirm that dropping with this lot is very enjoyable, they dont demand anything from anyone and are super chill. 10/10 would drop with again.

Oh, and I figured out how to voice chat... derrr... Have to hold down the Caps Lock key to talk. *facepalms*

#300 Zaxit

• Pip
  • Survivor
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 February 2019 - 06:42 PM

All it needs is the glazing and firing. Sorry for the size... of the photo... but I wanted to post it.
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users