Allow Choosing Tertiary Color Of Prime Mechs

8 replies to this topic

Poll: Tertiary Color Choice (66 member(s) have cast votes)

Should we be allowed to change the tertiary color of prime mechs?

1. Yes (65 votes [98.48%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 98.48%

2. No (1 votes [1.52%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 1.52%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Rainlyte

• PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 01:41 AM

We would like the third color in the prime clan mechs to be unlocked so that we can choose which tertiary color to use.

I've seen this brought up a couple of times in the archive but these instances were in the wrong place (general discussion) so hopefully this poll can bring the issue to light finally. Thanks for listening and please vote and comment!

Edited by Zo San, 11 July 2014 - 05:13 PM.

#2 Rainlyte

• PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 01:35 PM

Let's get more votes in!

#3 dak irakoz

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 212 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 03:51 PM

Same with the default patterns of normal variants!

#4 Sparks Murphey

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 2,953 posts
  • LocationAdelaide, Australia

Posted 09 August 2014 - 03:57 AM

View Postdak irakoz, on 15 July 2014 - 03:51 PM, said:

Same with the default patterns of normal variants!

Particularly the default patterns of normal variants. 95% of those things is plain, untouched metal. It's hard to express any kind of factional pride in them, let alone creative choice.

#5 Gamebully

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSioux Falls

Posted 09 August 2014 - 10:15 AM

Vote yes to 3 colors..lol

#6 War Poet

Rookie

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 07:17 AM

This is a very simple issue PGI: Players like customization. Many of us paid cash for "prime (1)" versions and its very frustrating that we are so limited in color AND denied any camo options. I seriosuly dont see the logic in not allowing prime (1) mechs to apply camo.PGI would make more $ from camo/color sales, and the consumer would be happy. If its purely an issue of wanting the prime(1) mechs to look original, then give them some exclusive prime(1) only camo or something (as opposed to how it is currently in which primes look pretty dull). In a game overflowing with customization features it seems rather arbitrary to impose camo/color restrictions on the primes (1). Let us change the colors and camo for crying out loud.

#7 War Poet

Rookie

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 07:30 AM

Imposing arbitrary color AND camo restrictions on the prime (1) variants is costing you $$$ PGI. Follow me here I'm gonna get all complex and articulate. IF you let players make their primes all pretty THEN they will spend $$$ which will make you happy. I bought a freakin prime(1) Direwolf and although I like the mech, I cant make it fit the color/camo theme that I like and therefore it makes me regret buying it. Therefore, not only am I not spending $$$ buying camo and colors for my new DW prime(1), I'm also NEVER buying another special offer "prime package" again. So, unless you fix this annoying issue, you are losing $$$ PGI. Pay attention please.

#8 RustyBolts

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Deadly
  • The Deadly
  • 1,151 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 11:01 AM

I want to be able to change all colors AND patterns on the Primes.

#9 Digous

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 117 posts
  • LocationThrough the deepest void, a blackened paradise i walk alone.

Posted 25 May 2015 - 04:35 AM

I agree!

Got myseld a DW prime as well and would be great to customize the tertiarty colors!

We need more votes though.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users