Returning Elite Founder

2 replies to this topic

#1 Garum

Rookie

• 5 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 08:48 PM

The Elite Founder part pretty much means nothing. Just an indication of when I started playing.

Currently returning to MWO and am looking for a good home. Since it's been a while all my mechs and stats have been wiped, I guess from a previous patch. Just have my founder mech Atlas AS7-D(F).

My available times usually run from 4 or 5pm (PST) US til late night. I was a hardcore player but not a pay to 2 win player. Not sure how the game works at this moment. I have a lot to catch up on. What I'm looking for...

Well structured team with a good or great FC.
Help with the best mech for me and the team. I like heavies but it doesn't mean I'm the best at them. An evaulation with input and advice from senior staff is welcomed.
constant (daily) activity from my team. Even if there is no room for clan war that's fine.
A rank system so I always have a goal to achieve.
Great players willing to do some training to help me to become a better mech pilot for the team.

What I don't want...
A bunch of harda$$es.
Whiners, people who complain or love to blame.
Foul languange is tollerable for me, but constant four letter words all the time will just ruin morale and serves no purpose.

What you can expect from me...
regular participation
an open mind and a non-offensive approach to hearing critiques on performance
Goal setting according to team needs with complete followthrough (provided nothing out of line required)

Last but not least. I'm a father of 5 kids and married to a wonderful wife. There will be those times when I will not be able to attend for obvious reasons. Everyone's family IRL comes first.

Thanks for taking the time to read. If this was TLDR then don't bother replying please.

Garum

#2 Boaz Roshak

• PipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 96 posts
  • LocationApperently , back on the island

Posted 09 July 2014 - 09:16 PM

Take a look at www.hhod.com/ from what you say you are looking for and have to offer it could be a good fit. Only way to really know is take a look, kick the tires and take it out for a spin. Team speak information is ts50.bargainvoice.com:7345

#3 Egomane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,163 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 01:21 AM

Closed as a duplicate of http://mwomercs.com/...-elite-founder/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users