Issue

2 replies to this topic

#1 RockmachinE

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 07:27 AM

I don't know if this has been an issue before, but I noticed it recently. Firing the AC2 constantly, the hit marker doesn't turn red on every second shot. I'm not certain if the AC2 is actually not scoring a hit or if the marker doesn't show it. This is only using one AC2 and just holding the button and firing. The second hit marker not showing for every second shot is consistent and happens every single time the weapon is fired more then once.

This also happens in combination with the AC10. If I fire a shot from my AC10 and an AC2 shot in quick succession I get the same result.

The hit marker seems to work properly on everything else, no matter the weapon, frequency or duration of the shot.

If the shot it's self doesn't register this is a major issue and more or less makes it unusable. If its just the hit marker It's not that big a deal. I know they've grown out of favor recently, however any potential bugs should be addressed anyhow.

Edited by Marvyn Dodgers, 14 July 2014 - 02:59 PM.

#2 Bigbacon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,088 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 07:06 AM

I've noticed this also and it has gone on deaf ears many many times.

I do think it is doing damage but not registering on the hud. Go into the training ground and pick a target, pick a leg and start firing, count how many hits it takes for the target to lose the leg.

then, go to the other leg and slow down your rate of fire and count again.

You'll notice the same visual issue in the testing grounds as in a live game.

Edited by Bigbacon, 15 July 2014 - 07:07 AM.

#3 DAEDALOS513

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Flame
  • The Flame
  • 2,629 posts
  • LocationArea 52

Posted 15 July 2014 - 07:57 AM

Yes I noticed this a while ago as well and stopped using ac2's for this reason. I can't stand not knowing if all my hits are registering..

We need a response about this one soon.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users