Lasers Seem To Be Occasionally Doing Most Of Their Dmg Up Front

1 reply to this topic

#1 Mazerius

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  • LocationIn Your Periphery Stealin Your Planets

Posted 14 July 2014 - 12:09 PM

Ok Im not sure whether this is a perception issue, ping related or if there genuinely is a problem but on about 6 separate occasions now I've had mechs shoot me with their lasers(happened on IS/Clan/Meds) the section that got hit seems to immediately take the full damage, even if I was twisting/moving fast at the time. Now as I mentioned im unsure if this is ping related as I sit at roughly 75-80ms nearly all the time. Also I only noted these 6 occasions because they were the ones where I was only being shot by the one mech so I know it wasnt a stray shot from a PPC or some other large ballistic. This has only occured since the most recent patch and I do not recall ever having noticed this before. Anyone else notice this at all?

#2 senaiboy

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 372 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 07:34 PM

Did you mean you get damaged more than you expect?

Silly question, but did you note how many lasers the enemy was using? There has been a few times I get hit by lasers for even literally just a second (before I manage to torso-twist) and it wore my Hunchback's front CT down to nothing. But that was due to Clan mechs like Dire Wolfs or Novas wielding absurd amount of lasers (in exchange for the excess high heat generated, so no it's not P2W).

Aside from the above situations, no I can't say I note anything out of sorts.

Edited by senaiboy, 14 July 2014 - 07:36 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users