#1 chaos585

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 100 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationUS

Posted 18 July 2014 - 06:41 PM

The FRR Hub has changed hands as I no longer had the time to devote into it as I am in a competitive unit that primarily used TS servers other than the Hub.

The Hub is now in the competent hands of Malzel from the 1stRDR. I want to give him and the rest of the Hub the best of wishes. It was a blast but it was time to move on.

The Heralds of Ragnarok will see you fine people of Rasalhague on the battlefields!

#2 Malzel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 268 posts
  • LocationTennessee, USA

Posted 19 July 2014 - 12:56 PM

Thanks Chaos. Between me and a few other RDR guys, we should have it under control, no problem. Thanks for all the help you've been, and all the work you did on and for the Hub while it was under your watch.

With the recent server crash, we did have to revert to a very early backup image of the FRR Hub, so there's a fair bit of rebuilding we need to do. Chiefly, a few FRR outfits lost their channels and server permissions, so if you're an FRR unit and would like to be listed on the Hub again, just send me a message here on the MWO forums saying so, and include a 16x16 image of your unit logo so I can get you all set up.

#3 Sarsaparilla Kid

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 664 posts
  • LocationGold Country

Posted 19 July 2014 - 04:26 PM

Thanks for all your work, Chaos, and best wishes with your new unit!

Thanks for taking over the helm, Malzel, as the FRR definitely needs every available resource to stay united in the face of so many foes!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users