2 replies to this topic

#1 ecued

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 192 posts
  • LocationExit 7A

Posted 23 July 2014 - 04:57 AM

ok, clan mechs are here now. they shoot twice as far with half the heat. i would say that all ghost heat has to be removed in order for i.s. mechs to even have a chance. ghost heat is just one of those nerfs you cheaply used to assemble some kind of game balance. well take a look at your game balamce now, you have direwolfs laying i.s.assaults crit in one alpha, timber wolves can shoot alpha lasers several hundred time before having heat issues. ghost heat no longer has a place in the game, do whats right and remove it please.

#2 WonderSparks

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defiant
  • The Defiant
  • 909 posts
  • LocationVictoria, BC, Canada

Posted 23 July 2014 - 05:18 AM

"Twice as far with half the heat"? Have you even used a Clan 'Mech? Because their weapons certainly do not generate less heat than IS weapons. :P

#3 ecued

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 192 posts
  • LocationExit 7A

Posted 23 July 2014 - 05:28 PM

are you talking about when your mad cat alphas 4 erlarge and 4 medium 5 times and shuts down kind of hot. don't have to drive them to see what they're doing wonderparks. and i not complaining either, just cant compete against mechs that can alpha so many weapons so many times. last time i saw that scenario was the ppc stalkers, and you see what happened to them. i guess its ok for clan mech according to you.

i'll get them for c-bills when they are available, wouldn't waste my money on pgi any more. point being is real soon, a lot of those i.s. mechs you have will be useless, and every game will have all clan mechs. i bet you scream a lot in the forums for balance too...don't you,

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users