Long Time, Small List, Big Wishes, No Rant.

No replies to this topic

#1 Vlaitor

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 134 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationCanada

Posted 23 July 2014 - 08:54 PM

Good Evening fellow Mechwarriors.
After, 2 years !? Here is my personal list and somewhat wish list for upcoming changes, modifications and hopefully improvements.
Take this list the way you want, it's mostly cosmetic and personnal preferences.
So here we go.

1: Give the Atlas it's fancy red eyes back !
I know it's nothing important, but I think it gave the atlas a sense of fear. Of course, maybe you could make it an option, just like the articulators for the clans.

I mean, just look at dem fine eyes, and nose !
Posted Image

2. Bring back the old heat vision.
I think the one we use is kinda bad, it doesn't even work properly in caustic volley with the geysers and it's so grey it's boring to look at. The last one was quite more interesting. You could even see the parts that were eating more than the others.
For those who doesn't know what I'm talking about.
Posted Image

3. Premade Loby Mech display
Why not, be awesome, and make so that when we create a group, you can see all the group clan's appear in a lobby. That would make for a very interesting and entertaining way to wait for everybody to form up. Hell, why not even make the Mech's details available for everyone.

4. Make everybody win !
We all been where a premade team just A**-R**** all your teamates with an army of 6xppc Stalkers and we only think about committing a fellony and unstalling our game and BUT WAIT ! Let's think about, randomn prize. Not the kind where you get a rubber ball from the weird old lady living near the pizzeria. No. I'm talking about a daily (insert numbers) of "Field salvage" we randomly get after finishing the round and watching the round results. No salvage chance for you who rush with a Jenner and quit the match 25 seconds after the start.

Make the prizes considerable. I'm not saying, get 10xl 330 engines, but we won't care much about the 1/2 tons of ams ammo. I'm thinking more of: Weapon, engine, equipment, hell, even make module possible to get (at a very low chance of course). This way, we can stop sobbing and hope maybe we can get something useful and pleasant. Please, don't make it a score chance system depending on your performance.

5. Remove the Store - Battletech section.
Seriously, nobody use it, it gives 0 information and it just make it more awkward to navigate.
Get rid of it.

6. Make trailers for each mech, inside the game.
Why not making your youtube video available directly in-game. I think your trailers would catch waaay more and be very pleasant for all of us. Please, no "Opening a new webpage" that is very lazy and coded in 5 seconds. Comon, do the dew.

7. Make other stuff customizable
Blind your enemy with your magnificent Air Striking plane model ! And while they get plunge in a havoc of destruction, shoot your pulse small laser on their right arm.
You get the idea...
Decals, UAV's, missile details, crosshair, cockpit lighting, Betty's voice. Can we buy those modifications with c-bills and MC ? Please ?

This is a start, the stuff is kicking in. I will edit some back later.
I would love some feedback !! Take care

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users