Suggestion

No replies to this topic

#1 Pjwned

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • 4,731 posts
  • LocationDancing on the grave of Energy Draw LOL

Posted 26 July 2014 - 12:43 AM

When trying to make this post here the web site/forums absolutely refused to let me use a certain number of quote blocks, citing that I didn't have enough opening or closing tags for my quotes even though that was wrong, and as a result it was a gigantic hassle trying to format it correctly. I have no idea why it was such a problem because it hasn't been before, but only after condensing the quote blocks enough did it let me even attempt to make a post and it was very annoying. I'm not going to overanalyze what the problem was with my post but something was clearly screwing up because simply adding 1 more quote block to that post messed it all up every time.

It's also extremely vague and not helpful to just say "The number of opening quote tags does not match the number of closing quote tags" and not highlight the problem when you have to comb through a rather large post and then find that the forum is full of crap because the quote blocks are formatted perfectly fine.

Here is a picture gallery to make it even more clear what the problem is and when it occurs.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Nikolai Lubkiewicz, 02 August 2014 - 04:24 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users