Help Us Help You Get Stuff
Posted 26 July 2012 - 10:02 PM
Posted 26 July 2012 - 10:09 PM
I want some window stickers.
My family stickers, possibly mech-themed, for the side windows.
Southern cross sticker/boxing Kangaroo for side windows.
One of those longhorn RM ******* decals.
And a Bundy bear one if you can get away with it. Maybe one that says "Rum Pig".
One of these.
One of those cheap plastic air fresheners that clips onto the air vents.
And one of those after-market steering wheels. Right in the middle somewhere.
Posted 26 July 2012 - 10:32 PM
4. pin-up of Natasha Kerensky
Promptus you are aware that Natasha Kerensky is round about 60 Years old when she was first introduced ...
For my Opionion as an Mechwarrior has an not so small helm on.
For Dracons Warriors 2 swords
and for the rest
yes an mp3 player would be nice if not already done (i am waiting to get abord to the beta)
full implemented voice chat system
and of course some pictures that could be uploaded would do the job.
an MFD with an Backcamera yes of course.
I hope that the standard batteltech Sensors are aviable
MAD (Magnetic Anomalie Detector)
Shodan AKA Black Widdow
Posted 26 July 2012 - 10:51 PM
Trunk monkey ...............jumps out on button push and rips off armor or weapons then throws pilot over bridge
Posted 26 July 2012 - 11:10 PM
theres no harm in a cosmetic item you dont haft to use.
Never said otherwise, but 200 calls (exaggerating for effect :-P ) for pinup posters and cigars? C'mon!
Posted 27 July 2012 - 12:15 AM
Posted 27 July 2012 - 12:30 AM
Edited by El Bandito, 27 July 2012 - 01:18 AM.
Posted 27 July 2012 - 12:31 AM
Posted 27 July 2012 - 12:38 AM
Posted 27 July 2012 - 12:45 AM
- make it so that the spectator can/cannot see our decorations, ties into next one
- allow us to draw whatever we damn well please on the inside of our cockpits, its our cockpit, let us do what we want with it. the key is allowing the spectators to turn the cockpit decor on/off that way if theyre offended by something they can disable it back to normal vanilla game
- neon lights would be cool
- kill count
- missions objectives
- misc. junk, cups, shirts, etc.
- faction markings, not just the great houses markings, all of them, wolf's dragoons, clan markings etc
-allow us to move the screens around, if i want my ammo counter in the middle of my screen, i want it in the damn middle of my screen
-optional radar lay outs, not just the scrolling bar at the top etc.
basically just give us the ability to do whatever we want, move things around, add random things, people will be worried about kids drawing dicks or something, but you go into a middle of a firefight with one on your viewscreen and we will see how well you aim your PPC
just my thoughts
Posted 27 July 2012 - 12:52 AM
and yes to all of the above! awesome idea!
Posted 27 July 2012 - 02:34 AM
If it gets to the point where you have fire in your cockpit, staying put and spraying liquid CO2 or foam over your controls is the least of your worries and is pretty counter intuitive, since it's also likely to wreck the console it's sprayed on.
It's like putting a bucket on a submarine to scoop the water from a hull breach up.
Most other people here also don't seem to get the idea or just suggest the same **** everyone else has, or just things that make me slam my head against the desk...
Can we get this topic locked please? Nothing more useful is going to be added here.
Edited by Stuart Orland, 27 July 2012 - 02:35 AM.
Posted 27 July 2012 - 02:50 AM
- Snowglobe of Frostcity (maybe with a little Yeti in it)
- Operators manual for mechs
- Small Budda statues with incenses
Posted 27 July 2012 - 03:06 AM
solaris scrutineering sticker on canopy.
a big button with a smiley on it
oh and a class 1 laser product warning label.
Posted 27 July 2012 - 03:18 AM
Posted 27 July 2012 - 06:33 AM
- Access Hatch and Controls
- Water Supply
- Food Storage
- Medical Kit
- IFF Transponder Bank
- Emergency Ejection handlebar
- Cockpit Life Support Controls
- Fire Extinguisher
- Coolant Lines Control Surface
- Internal Cockpit Lighting Controls
- Neurohelmet Contact Cable Interface (NCCI)
- Life Support Air Supply and Recirculation System
- Personal Gear Storage compartment
- Tool Rack/Net
- Waste Reclamation System
Posted 27 July 2012 - 07:17 AM
Didn't say it had to be current. I'm a sucker for classic pin-ups.
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users