Ridin Dirty In The Arrow!

6 replies to this topic

#1 xThrottle Geek

• PipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 90 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 02:35 PM

Hey guys! New vid for my Mechtactical series.

If you liked please SUBSCRIBE and SHARE! Thanks alot. Also, please leave feedback as this is a learning process. Thanks!

#2 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 07:06 PM

Not a bad match. Definitely some fancy intros. Definitely used the Arrow to its intended strengths.

#3 xThrottle Geek

• PipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 90 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 11:17 AM

Thanks Koniving! I really do appreciate the support guys. I just deleted all my older videos (not Copyright compliant). New mechtactical all original. More coming...

xThrottle Geek

#4 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 11:44 AM

It was one thing I was gonna mention; copyrights tend to be very against you. I personally find solace in music from much older games (without voices or if there are voices, games older than 1995 that are not renewed). These tend to be beyond the copyrights and free to use unless otherwise contested (usually if you leave credits to where they came from no one will complain).

There are some other cases where the companies are pretty cool and encourage the use of their content, like Square-Enix.

As an example the music here is from Front Mission: Combat Evolved (the absolute worst Front Mission game ever made).

Though Square-Enix is very protective of 'acquired' content (made by others but bought out), they actually enjoy liberal use of their original content as it's viewed as free publicity. Also, unfortunately, Front Mission is a retiring franchise. I'm quite sad at this, actually.

Edited by Koniving, 28 July 2014 - 11:49 AM.

#5 xThrottle Geek

• PipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 90 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 01:53 PM

Yep, I did like the music, especially at the end. Yea, its harder to find "quality" music that can be attained under a Creative Commons license. I had just been using some kool stuff from Audiomachine. Check them out they are really good! You can use their stuff as long as you don't want to be a YT partner. Good stuff..

#6 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 02:24 PM

View PostxThrottle Geek, on 28 July 2014 - 01:53 PM, said:

Yep, I did like the music, especially at the end. Yea, its harder to find "quality" music that can be attained under a Creative Commons license. I had just been using some kool stuff from Audiomachine. Check them out they are really good! You can use their stuff as long as you don't want to be a YT partner. Good stuff..

My trouble is I'm already a YT partner. ;) I've had offers from gaming groups but I'm iffy. I had a friend that signed on with Machinima but then he lost control over his channel. He wanted to clean out the low-quality (not visual quality, but pure b.s. things like rick roll) vids that were giving him a poor reputation. Nope. He got an angry letter and it got restored.

"Do not want." The moment you lose control of your channel, well there isn't any point in doing it anymore.
Good luck out there. :)

#7 xThrottle Geek

• PipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 90 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 07:56 PM

This is Part 2 of gameplay videos revolving around a crit seeking build for The Arrow designed to saw off all those crunchy limbs... It's part of the Mechtactical series. Please leave me feedback on the video and SUBSCRIBE & SHARE if you want to see more guys! Also, there is a LIKE button as well. :)

Please ENJOY and THANKS!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users