The Lumberjack! For All Your Crit Seeking Needs!

9 replies to this topic

#1 xThrottle Geek

• PipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 90 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 07:55 PM

This is Part 2 of gameplay videos revolving around a crit seeking build for The Arrow designed to saw off all those crunchy limbs... It's part of the Mechtactical series. Please leave me feedback on the video and SUBSCRIBE & SHARE if you want to see more guys! Also, there is a LIKE button as well. :)

Please ENJOY and THANKS!!

#2 ninjitsu

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 402 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 08:59 AM

Your intro is pretty awesome!

#3 xThrottle Geek

• PipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 90 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 09:50 AM

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it!

#4 mad kat

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,907 posts
  • LocationFracking the third toaster.

Posted 29 July 2014 - 10:10 AM

I thought of this build when the Arrow came out but i just couldn't stick an XL in it. Works so much better with a STD engine 6 machine guns, 2 large pulse lasers and a flamer. Not really a fan of aysmetrical builds either.

My Firebrand does a better LBX job too ; ) But anyway good to see the build is at least successful.

Edited by mad kat, 29 July 2014 - 10:11 AM.

#5 xThrottle Geek

• PipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 90 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 10:27 AM

Mad kat: Yep, a guy in my clan runs the Firebrand with double LBX's and loves it! He calls it the "Duck Dynasty" which is of course hilariously awesome. I agree that this variant is probably the best when loaded with a Standard, especially compared to the other BJ's and 6 MG's are great CRIT seekers as well. I just like the LBX and find it to be a great deterrent to other pilots considering charging me compared to lasers and the asymmetry doesnt bother me that much. It does work pretty well, especially when you are hyper aggressive from a good ambush point. Thanks for watching! I really do appreciate it.

#6 xThrottle Geek

• PipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 90 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 05:37 AM

+1

#7 Kiiyor

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 5,564 posts
  • LocationSCIENCE.

Posted 02 August 2014 - 02:21 AM

Great vid! ALL HAIL DAKKA.

#8 Salinor

• PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 03:23 AM

that was great! makes me want to buy an arrow. That fight with the dire wolf at the end was awesome!

#9 xThrottle Geek

• PipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 90 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 06:11 PM

View PostSalinor, on 02 August 2014 - 03:23 AM, said:

that was great! makes me want to buy an arrow. That fight with the dire wolf at the end was awesome!

Thanks guys! Ya, that was pretty epic at the end. I whooped and yelled! Came out of my chair! It was awesome!

Edited by xThrottle Geek, 02 August 2014 - 06:11 PM.

#10 Bill Lumbar

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Death Star
  • 2,073 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 07:05 PM

Nice build.... maybe I will give your lumber jack a go. Right now running Ultra Ac/5 and 5mgs, 3 med lasers with the mg module and med laser module. So far it works well and I have had some really nice 700 dmg matches with it. I love the LXB 10 for sure and I have the range module for it also. I used to run a twin LBX in my jegger S build, and I loved it too, Until I dropped 3 ultra ac/5s in her, and haven't looked back :-)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users