Clan Er Lasers Modules All Say Er-Small

4 replies to this topic

#1 Fatal25

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 120 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 11:50 AM

I just noticed that all of the clan ER laser modules say ER-Small laser in the description, regardless of which one you hover over. I installed the ER-Medium level 2 and see no additional distance listed on my mech in game. The Clan AC/10 level 2 module moves my distance out properly. I am guessing this is bug on the part of the clan ER lasers which is why they are not showing up properly in game. Proofreading error...

#2 Jeb

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 441 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationHalifax

Posted 29 July 2014 - 01:24 PM

I am seeing it too for clan pulse lasers and clan lasers.. they all say small.

clan ers-laser range 2 was the first new skill I picked up.

I also picked up: (not in this order but after the clan ers-laser range 2
clan-erm-laser range 2
clan MG range 2
Clan LB 10-X AC Range 2

It has the right title in the description, so for Clan ERL-Laser Range 1 it says "Increase the long range of an ER Small Laser by 12.4 meters, increases maximum range by 24.8 meters, increase heat output by 0.119."

Edited by Jeb, 29 July 2014 - 01:27 PM.

#3 Kinski Orlawisch

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 2,282 posts
  • LocationHH

Posted 29 July 2014 - 01:28 PM

I had it from the first view into them. First I bought all Weapon moduls in the skill tree. Then I wanted to by the moduls and the Error was already there.

#4 Fatal25

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 120 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 02:04 PM

Actually, I don't think they said it until after I bought them. I hovered over each of them to ensure I was buying what I thought I was buying. It wasn't until after I bought them, equipped them, and entered a training ground did I notice they weren't showing the correct distance like the clan uAC/10 was. I will send off a ticket with specifics.

#5 Fatal25

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 120 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 06:16 PM

I just looked today and now my clan ER-medium laser module has completely disappeared. I took it off my Direwolf the other day and did not put it on any other mech. The clan ER-large module is still on my Warhawk, but I am concerned that if I take it off it may also disappear. There is obviously a major issue with these ER laser modules. I sent a support email, lets hope they replace the 3 million cbills module and fix them soon.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users