"select Mech" Screen

4 replies to this topic

#1 cSand

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,589 posts
  • LocationCanada, eh

Posted 31 July 2014 - 08:22 PM

Can we have it changed back so you can see all your modules in there instead of just consumables?

It was great being able to manage them all in one place

#2 Wintersdark

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,375 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationCalgary, AB

Posted 31 July 2014 - 08:33 PM

Yes, please.

I just realised today that you couldn't see your mech modules there... Nothing quite like the joy of searching through 60+ mechs looking for that one module you need: Select the mech, go to details, equipment, back out, select the next, etc, etc... each step all laggy and slow.

#3 Jeb

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 441 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationHalifax

Posted 31 July 2014 - 09:09 PM

I was asking for the same thing in another thread.

I found a way to find the modules faster, but ya can't manage them this way...
Goto Home -> Inventory - > Battlemechs

click on each mech and it shows you a summary of the mech, which has the modules listed.

I don't know why we have all these different screens with mech info all over the place. Each seems to have bits of the info we need... like the mouse over in the mech lab has lots of good info, but no modules listed... the home -> inventory method I just mentioned lacks quirks info...

#4 SaltBeef

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 2,081 posts
  • LocationOmni-mech cockpit.

Posted 31 July 2014 - 10:25 PM

Adding Engine size somewhere in that readout would be great as well as returning the module readout. Lower corner xl355 or what not. It is not convenient having to open up each mech loadout individually to see what engine is currently in it. You can see a speed chart on one screen mech mouse over.... just add the engine size to it.
Actually just add modules readout and engine size readout to the main mech display mouse over image readout in the mech lab everything is pretty small there anyways.

Edited by SaltBeef, 31 July 2014 - 10:29 PM.

#5 shamandgg

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 47 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 12:10 AM

User Interface is at war with itself! Maybe it is time to replace person who is designing it, it has been too long!
Latest HOME / Select 'Mech that is a limited pop-up instead of taking advantage of full screen 3D view with tons of space...
I totally pefered previous mech selection, now I do not use Select 'Mech, I'd rather go to MECH LAB and select current mech by clicking one from there.

Edited by shamandgg, 14 December 2014 - 12:11 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users