I Think The Rest Of Capellans Would Like To Know.

4 replies to this topic

#1 Karzer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 509 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 02:08 PM

Now, a digest of past couple of months worth of movement. Tikonov Commonality Armed Forces, as brigade of Capellan Confederation Armed Forces has expanded and defended the reaches of this confederation as part of ISW campaign.

Current Capellan situation:
Posted Image

We have just recently defened Liao from Clan Wolf Delta Galaxy agression, and our defensive operations on Elissa (upper Rasalhague) are delayed by a week due to terrible weather. Our recent misfortunes on Meribah have not set us back too much, however we are re-evaluating our offensive operations as a whole.

Overall, op conitions have been playing favorably, and we have managed to aqquire some clan technology, albeit in very small amounts. Preservation and multiplication of such technology is entirely in our hands however, as opportunities to win are plenty.

Edited by Karzer, 02 August 2014 - 02:09 PM.

#2 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 02:33 PM

Went to the website... was surprised to not see mention of Megamek (digital tabletop) but instead MWT ( http://www.MWtactics.com ) and MWO ( http://www.mwomercs.com ) as the two games...

How are you guys doing the territory, weather, etc?

#3 Karzer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 509 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 02:43 PM

Too early to say anything about how CW will actually play out. Yeah we can't deploy full regiments at once, but on ops we (TCAF alone) can deploy 30~40 mechs discounting possible merc contracts. Having a much smaller portions of IS to defend, our mech density per area should be enough. Elastic defense just as before.

@Koniving

Don't know how stuff is handled internally in the system. All I know is that rules are pre-generated for the drops. I think talking to the guy behind this is the best idea, his name is Greyson Marik :P . The system isn't perfect, and it isn't "true hardcore" lore orineted, but it provides a good bit of fun with a sense of its own meta and opp direction.

#4 Egomane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,163 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 06:45 PM

Inner sphere wars already has its thread in the appropriate place.

Please do not try to promote it through the backdoor. I have to deal regularly with such attempts and I would hate it, to punish dedicated players, because they can't stop breaking the rules.

Closing!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users