Grog Corps Casual Gamers

669 replies to this topic

#241 Endbringer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • 133 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 11:25 AM

Got mah crab! Time to wreak melted butter havoc!

#242 Endbringer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • 133 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 01:04 PM

DAKKA DURSDAY HAS ARRIVED...AND WITH IT....CLAN WAAAAAAAAAAAAR!

Will be on around 9:30-10ish ET.

#243 Canadian House Owl

• PipPipPip
  • The Money Maker
  • The Money Maker
  • 59 posts
  • LocationEdmonton

Posted 11 December 2014 - 01:16 PM

sorry guy for not being on lately been busy!

#244 Andyboy

• PipPip
  • Fire
  • Fire
  • 27 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 11 December 2014 - 05:08 PM

So, no IS mechs in CW as a grogger?

#245 Endbringer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • 133 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 05:16 PM

Yeah, at least for this first contract. Sorry dood. I'm restricted to trials as well though, as I've only amassed IS mechs minus my set of Stormcrows.

#246 t Khrist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 656 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationThe Mitten

Posted 11 December 2014 - 05:23 PM

View PostEfuRa, on 11 December 2014 - 01:16 PM, said:

sorry guy for not being on lately been busy!

No worries Efura, Table and I have been quite busy ourselves lately, good to hear from you!

View PostAndyboy, on 11 December 2014 - 05:08 PM, said:

So, no IS mechs in CW as a grogger?

For this first month, no, we have aligned ourselves with Ghost Bear as planned. However, we are open to changing Factions in the future, we believe it would be fun to fight on both sides of the invasion. We are sorry to see you go and wish you luck in Community Warfare. If you're ever looking for people to group up with, or wish to return to the Grog Corps, there will always be a mug with your name on it waiting to be filled. Cheers!

#247 Endbringer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • 133 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 10:24 AM

Good luck Andyboy! I hope to slaughte...I mean...see you on the CW battlefield! As t Khrist said, be sure to hit us up anytime!

#248 t Khrist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 656 posts
  • LocationThe Mitten

Posted 16 December 2014 - 04:29 PM

Evening Groggers. How's everyone enjoying Community Warfare so far? The lobbies may take awhile to populate, but once you're in a match.. HoLY coW!! CW matches are the most intense so far in MWO history. Well done PGI, I eagerly await all that's down the road!

Grog Corps Recruiting

Edited by t Khrist, 16 December 2014 - 04:29 PM.

#249 Lieferant

• Pip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 15 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 01:04 AM

Hello, Came back from a long break from MWO after the previous Merc company I was with went though a heated restructuring into a more intense competitive group ( and found out that no one likes bringing IDF pilots along with them), I was just looking for a more relaxed, shits and giggles type group and i stumbled onto your thread

I'm a decent bombardier ... when i'm not overheating ( which happens often unless it's snowing) I have terrible aim with direct fire unless they are standing still so you don't have to worry about me stealing your glory and I fit easeily inside most storage bins if you don't want my mechs to be seen with yours

#250 Endbringer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • 133 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 06:33 AM

View PostLieferant, on 17 December 2014 - 01:04 AM, said:

Hello, Came back from a long break from MWO after the previous Merc company I was with went though a heated restructuring into a more intense competitive group ( and found out that no one likes bringing IDF pilots along with them), I was just looking for a more relaxed, shits and giggles type group and i stumbled onto your thread

I'm a decent bombardier ... when i'm not overheating ( which happens often unless it's snowing) I have terrible aim with direct fire unless they are standing still so you don't have to worry about me stealing your glory and I fit easeily inside most storage bins if you don't want my mechs to be seen with yours

Welcome to the Grog Corps! Our storage bins are the best in the galaxy, I'll just have to move some of my mechs out to make room for yours. We look forward to shooting at motionless mechs with you!

View Postt Khrist, on 16 December 2014 - 04:29 PM, said:

Evening Groggers. How's everyone enjoying Community Warfare so far? The lobbies may take awhile to populate, but once you're in a match.. HoLY coW!! CW matches are the most intense so far in MWO history. Well done PGI, I eagerly await all that's down the road!

Grog Corps Recruiting

Love the CW, but hate the wait! I haven't had much time to play lately so waiting 20+ minutes to get into a match has been brutal.

Edited by Endbringer, 17 December 2014 - 06:33 AM.

#251 Endbringer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • 133 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 10:30 AM

IT'S DAKKA DURSDAY! YOU LOT BETTA BE READY FOR A 12-MAN! YAAAAAAR!

I hope to be on 930-10pm ET.

SO SHOULD YOU BE.

#252 t Khrist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 656 posts
  • LocationThe Mitten

Posted 20 December 2014 - 12:58 PM

View PostLieferant, on 17 December 2014 - 01:04 AM, said:

I'm a decent bombardier ... when i'm not overheating ( which happens often unless it's snowing) I have terrible aim with direct fire unless they are standing still so you don't have to worry about me stealing your glory and I fit easily inside most storage bins if you don't want my mechs to be seen with yours

Greetings newcomer! We of course welcome your presence to the Grog Corps and look forward to you joining us on the battlefield. I apologize for the delayed response but I've had a rather grueling schedule as of late. I trust the other members have assisted you in your admission. I hope to be on sometime this weekend and will catch you then sir!

#253 Majestic Kodiak

• PipPip
  • Fury
  • Fury
  • 27 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 10:02 PM

for those who may be unaware, go to the website and redeem the code Holiday2014

Edited by Majestic Kodiak, 22 December 2014 - 10:12 PM.

#254 Majestic Kodiak

• PipPip
  • Fury
  • Fury
  • 27 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 07:06 AM

So due to some unforseen premium time, I now find myself flush with c-bills. so the question is, do I buy my 2nd Stormcrow chassis in an effort to get that master, get a Warhawk, or get a Dire? (of which i have neither)

#255 Endbringer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • 133 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 10:25 AM

WOO! Free premium tiiiime!

Get tha Crow! MASTERY OR BUST!

#256 t Khrist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 656 posts
  • LocationThe Mitten

Posted 24 December 2014 - 01:04 PM

Merry Grog-mas to one and all!! The tournaments coming up quick, don't forget to sign up before we have to form the brackets.

#257 t Khrist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 656 posts
  • LocationThe Mitten

Posted 26 December 2014 - 03:39 PM

It is time..

For too long has the game-pad sat idle, too long have the gears been disengaged; the artificial tendons having become stiff in their pent up and flexed state. I must now go online, for again.. it is time.

I haven't played in awhile but tonight's the night! Hope everyone had a great Christmas and is ready for some CW!

#258 I am the Table

• PipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 68 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 11:16 AM

ARG! The Tournament gets ever closer, just 5 short days away! Make sure to sign up for it if ye are interested! Just for a refresher it is at 7 pm EST on Saturday, January 3rd. It shall be a glorious way to break in the new year! I expect a full array of Grog to be prepared and consumed by then as to be fully geared up and ready to go!

I hope you all had a Groggy Grogmas as well! Whiskey egg nog+Fireball=a good grogmas table-side! Now, time to finish getting me stocking stuffers!

View PostMajestic Kodiak, on 23 December 2014 - 07:06 AM, said:

So due to some unforseen premium time, I now find myself flush with c-bills. so the question is, do I buy my 2nd Stormcrow chassis in an effort to get that master, get a Warhawk, or get a Dire? (of which i have neither)

There can never be too many PartyCrows!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've had a great time supplying Grog and mechs to the frontlines of Ghost Bear's invasion, but with 10 days left of our beargrog rations, we shall head to the inner sphere to see who needs more grog! With that said I would like to return at the Ghost Bear frontlines once our inner sphere grog contract is up! Turns out BearGrog has a certain...smore shnapps delicious taste to it...

Edited by I am the Table, 29 December 2014 - 11:16 AM.

#259 I am the Table

• PipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 68 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 12:24 PM

As it turns out, me and fireball just don't mix. I am currently experiencing the worst hangover I've ever had. There was a match score of 10 in my CW tab this morning...I'm pretty sure I passed out at the computer before the match started....

Rock N Roll Never Felt So Good...

#260 Canadian House Owl

• PipPipPip
  • The Money Maker
  • The Money Maker
  • 59 posts
  • LocationEdmonton

Posted 31 December 2014 - 10:43 PM

happy new years fellow grogger! may your flagons overflow with grog!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users