Weapon Door Hud Indicator

2 replies to this topic

Poll: HUD Weapon Door Indicator (4 member(s) have cast votes)

Where should the weapon door indicator appear on the HUD?

1. Right of screen, where the ECM, Strike and UAV indicators are. (2 votes [50.00%])

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

2. Right side of the damage doll. (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. Within the damage doll, at the locations that contain the weapon doors. (1 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

4. Around the targeting reticle, near the weapon group readiness indicators. (1 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Flying Fox 333

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 03 August 2014 - 06:14 PM

This has been suggested many times before. Was going to bump an existing topic, but most are archived now. Although not colour blind myself, I am aware this is an problem for those players.

As I recently started to run my Centurions again, due to the recent quirk change. I just remembered again how far off-screen the cockpit light is on my non-widescreen monitor. It would be great to have a small icon near the weapon group readiness indicators that surround the targeting reticle.

Edited by Flying Fox 333, 03 August 2014 - 06:39 PM.

#2 DaisuSaikoro Nagasawa

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 973 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationTaipei, Taiwan

Posted 27 August 2014 - 05:18 AM

I hope people pay attention to this because it would be a great options for new players and old.

#3 OznerpaG

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bludgeon
  • The Bludgeon
  • 977 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada

Posted 27 August 2014 - 05:27 AM

honestly i'd prefer if the doors were taken off or if there was a checkbox option to keep them open permanently. they 'look nice' but i never use them and they just get in the way

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users