76 replies to this topic

#41 Desintegrator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,225 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 11 August 2014 - 08:55 AM

I wonder why nobody of the Administrators and Moderators respond to this issues ??

Do they think the actual game-state is just fine ?
Or are they on vacation for about 4 weeks ?

Let's wait again, and see if somebody cares within the next 2 weeks.

#42 just one

• PipPip
  • The Fallen
  • The Fallen
  • 27 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 09:20 AM

5th match today with crass desyncs, just saying.
Hate the forum whine, but PLEASE fix this.

Just got killed by ANOTHER desync. GJ!

Edited by Treuer Husar, 11 August 2014 - 09:31 AM.

#43 MadCat_Prime

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3 posts
  • LocationCologne

Posted 11 August 2014 - 10:43 AM

View PostRashhaverak, on 06 August 2014 - 05:22 PM, said:

The game has become essentially unplayable for me due to overwhelming rubberbanding.

And this video shows a pretty tame example of what games are like. Ping is 38, yet I'm all over the place. Game used to run like butter for me. Ever since the previous patch and now this patch, the game is broken. I don't think it's my machine. Star Citizen multiplayer runs with no problem, the repair tool says my files are good. The rubberbanding started about the time the rejoin feature was implemented. Odd thing is, occasionally I can get good games. I have no idea what the trigger is, but once it is triggered, it's over.

I hope you fix it soon.

THX for the great vid Rashhaverak. I had to laught so hard i nearly peed myself.

But thats what happend to me every 2-3 matches. Unplayable, frustrating, f*** annoying.

Before a month ago i only was complaining about the bad pings i get here in Germany, but what happens know kills the game totally.

#44 Khushrenada

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 251 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 11 August 2014 - 10:50 AM

since patch i am getting huge lags or even desyncs every 2nd match.
before the patch i never had any issues with desyncs or lags.

on a side note, i just bought a new mech, started into a match, we were winning and then the game desynced for me, no recover.
later in the mechbay i saw my 2x win bonus gone, but the mech is still at 0 exp, so the desynced matches do not even count?
same goes probably for the c-bills...

if thats the case i can rather stop playing and wait for a fix than wasting my time right now...

good thing pgi is testing their patches before releasing them.... oh wait... i get it... WE are the testing team :)
why employ a QA team, when you have paying customers for testing your stuff.

edit: well the xp got added some time later, but it is still no fun to play if you get that many desyncs and lags

Edited by Khushrenada, 11 August 2014 - 12:32 PM.

#45 Budor

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 12:27 PM

On my screen everone just starts walking on the spot, zoom stops working. This can take from 30 seconds to until the match timer ends.

Its been like that for ~3 weeks at least.

#46 Boozer

• Pip
  • The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 01:31 PM

View PostBudor, on 11 August 2014 - 12:27 PM, said:

On my screen everone just starts walking on the spot, zoom stops working. This can take from 30 seconds to until the match timer ends.

Its been like that for ~3 weeks at least.

Same issue for me. Let me know if there is any troubleshooting information you would like me to provide

Edited by Boozer, 11 August 2014 - 01:31 PM.

#47 Draven Darkshadow

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Heavy Lifter
  • Heavy Lifter
  • 130 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 06:16 PM

this is getting ridiculous, desync bs for the past hour or so of playing. someone at pgi should investigate what is the issue and monitor their network. its unplayable at this point

#48 Horace83

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 175 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 11 August 2014 - 10:56 PM

5 Matches - 5 major lags (all mechs walking on the same spot for about 15 seconds).
And yesterday it was all the same. Stopped playing over the weekend because of this.

This started after the last patch. Nobody on my friends list is online right now (first time i see this)....seems im not the only one having trouble.

#49 Samophlange

• PipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 69 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 03:51 AM

I never had an issue until a few months ago. The most recent frozen game was Saturday evening. I tried quitting and then reconnecting, but it was still a mess.
Somehow I got 2 kills during that match.
Its like trying to play in a Salvador Dali painting.

#50 QuaxDerBruchpilot

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 319 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 12 August 2014 - 04:26 AM

View PostDesintegrator, on 11 August 2014 - 08:55 AM, said:

I wonder why nobody of the Administrators and Moderators respond to this issues ??

Do they think the actual game-state is just fine ?
Or are they on vacation for about 4 weeks ?

Let's wait again, and see if somebody cares within the next 2 weeks.

No, but since they start a NEW THREAD with every micropatch they "deliver", it looks to them the bugs are new, so maybe they wait for more people to report on ... what has already been reported by thousends of people within the last months.

Not only do we have to report the same issues over and over again, we also dont get any feedback ...

View PostHorace83, on 11 August 2014 - 10:56 PM, said:

5 Matches - 5 major lags (all mechs walking on the same spot for about 15 seconds).
And yesterday it was all the same. Stopped playing over the weekend because of this.

This started after the last patch. Nobody on my friends list is online right now (first time i see this)....seems im not the only one having trouble.

In addition, I've been warped over 3 (three!) grids during that lag spike. Fortunately of course amidst the enemy-controlled area ...

happend three times to me within the last few days. At least once a day.

#51 T R3

• PipPip
  • The Undertaker
  • The Undertaker
  • 29 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 12 August 2014 - 01:24 PM

Since patch I am having the same problems here with DeSync and Lag Spikes on about 20% of drops. Occasionally it will totally freeze and after a couple of minutes I will crash out. The odd thing is the game has completed, so it clearly doesn't affect all the players.
I have also noticed a large number of PPC hits are not registering and appear to go through the enemy mech.
I am also randomly getting the never ending "connecting" message if I exit a match early. Again, I have to crash out and reload.

Good Luck
TR3

#52 GargoyleVine

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 80 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationPismo Coast

Posted 12 August 2014 - 02:04 PM

View PostRashhaverak, on 06 August 2014 - 05:22 PM, said:

The game has become essentially unplayable for me due to overwhelming rubberbanding.

And this video shows a pretty tame example of what games are like. Ping is 38, yet I'm all over the place. Game used to run like butter for me. Ever since the previous patch and now this patch, the game is broken. I don't think it's my machine. Star Citizen multiplayer runs with no problem, the repair tool says my files are good. The rubberbanding started about the time the rejoin feature was implemented. Odd thing is, occasionally I can get good games. I have no idea what the trigger is, but once it is triggered, it's over.

I hope you fix it soon.

how you get that map to not be pink?

#53 GargoyleVine

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 80 posts
  • LocationPismo Coast

Posted 12 August 2014 - 02:08 PM

the game has been real funky last 2 nights, then ok, then funky again

#54 GargoyleVine

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 80 posts
  • LocationPismo Coast

Posted 12 August 2014 - 02:11 PM

the only thing that seems to work better are the SRM 6's on my T-Wolf (s)

#55 Draven Darkshadow

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Heavy Lifter
  • Heavy Lifter
  • 130 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 03:12 PM

from 5pm to 9 pm mst seems to be the worst for me for desync issues and lag spikes... peak time i guess... should make sure that you guys post what time periods you guys attempted to play as well

#56 6One7

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 05:42 AM

View PostChann Luf, on 10 August 2014 - 03:46 AM, said:

still desyncs, rubberbanbing and lag spikes all the way. On top of that the screwed hit registration. Might as well go roll a dice to figure out if you hit or miss.

Zero comment from PGI/IGP on the matter. With every patch our feedback is just moved to the archives.
You kinda get the impression that they are just sticking their heads in the ground.
Back to non existing communication.
Why bother giving them feedback at all?

I couldn't agree more, one minute its 2 to 3 kills them and then once everyone stops jiggling around and the server catches up it's all over..

#57 amenophis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wrench
  • The Wrench
  • 272 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 01:43 PM

Just need to say that the clan patch really messed things up including most games are now one sided wins with the winning team losing only 1 or 2 mechs. If the devs would do some solo play on the real game system instead of their in house test jigs they should see this. The game matching is not working the way it should.

#58 draiocht

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 05:37 PM

maybe just my bad luck tonight, but frequency of desyncs/spikes has me looking to play a different game.

#59 Cpt Zaepp

• PipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 88 posts
  • LocationOn Alpine, Hamburger Hill, watching my team spreading out like a cheap prostitute on Solaris VII...

Posted 14 August 2014 - 05:00 AM

Since the patch that introduced reconnecting:

- rubberbanding
- desyncing, lag
- bad hit-reg

Really the game played marvelous before the reconnecting-patch for me, what have you done?

I'm playing from central europe with 130 ms ping and my connection is fine, my rig as well.

#60 Jorgandr

• PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 11:25 AM

Constant stuttering, rubberbanding, and teleporting. My ping is 39 and it isnt even peak hours.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users