Davion Equivalent Of Kurita Sale

4 replies to this topic

#1 SilentScreamer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 556 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 09:03 PM

Kurita got 8 mechs, 3 colors and 4 cockpit items.

I am pretty sure Steiner will be next not Davion, but what will we see when it is House Davion's time?

My guesses for mechs would include: Locust, Firestarter, Blackjack, Centurion, Shadowhawk, Jagermech, and Enforcer (can dream, right?). Chances are most of us loyal to house Davion already have the mechs, which means we want the paints!

But for colors, there are so many different units...a red white and blue for Davion Guards? Red for Dranconis March Militia? Green for Armored Cavalry or Capellan March Militia? Seems like too much variety for every unit in the FedSuns to be happy....

#2 Noaceik

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 231 posts
  • LocationWazan

Posted 05 August 2014 - 09:52 PM

well when it is mariks turn we could have all the mechs, heh heh, just kidding but the truth is fairly close though for roughly 1/3 of all mechs are made by marik.

#3 YaKillinMeSmalls

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Clamps
  • The Clamps
  • 332 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 12:39 AM

View PostSilentScreamer, on 05 August 2014 - 09:03 PM, said:

My guesses for mechs would include: Locust, Firestarter, Blackjack, Centurion, Shadowhawk, Jagermech, and Enforcer (can dream, right?).

What, no Victor?

#4 Steinar Bergstol

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,622 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 06 August 2014 - 12:54 AM

Well, we took the Victor factory away from you guys back in the war of '39, I believe. You know, the one Hanse started which didn't go so well for him since he faced the brilliant Theodore Kurita rather than batshit insane Max Liao. You guys have to buy them from the St. Ives Compact now. :rolleyes:

#5 SilentScreamer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 556 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 05:06 AM

View PostSteinar Bergstol, on 06 August 2014 - 12:54 AM, said:

Well, we took the Victor factory away from you guys back in the war of '39, I believe.

Correct, and once Community Warfare starts each faction will have resources like that Victor factory to attack and defend.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users