How Long Have You Been a Part of the Battletech Universe?
Posted 07 January 2012 - 02:57 PM
Posted 07 January 2012 - 03:26 PM
Posted 07 January 2012 - 03:29 PM
Posted 07 January 2012 - 03:39 PM
Edited by boxofaids, 07 January 2012 - 03:39 PM.
Posted 07 January 2012 - 03:40 PM
No word of a lie i watched Blue's Clues and at the same time slew the dishonourable falcon from the cockpit of my Summoner.
Im 17 now.
Edited by pbiggz, 07 January 2012 - 03:41 PM.
Posted 07 January 2012 - 03:51 PM
I remember making our group's monthy run to the gaming store and picking it up, and we were hooked immediately. D&D fell the wayside in no time flat, and from there forward, our group was pretty much 80% Battletech/Mechwarrior with the other 20% keeping things fresh with stuff like Renegade Legion, Star Warriors (Star Wars fighter combat game), Star Trek Starship Tactical Combat Simulator, and Axis & Allies. Good times.
Posted 07 January 2012 - 06:43 PM
Then was lucky enough to live 40 minutes away from the original Battletech Center in North Pier Mall...
God I miss those days, hope that this will help provide a experience that is almost as much fun as those days.
Posted 09 January 2012 - 07:22 PM
Posted 09 January 2012 - 07:23 PM
You missed out on the Multiplayer back then.. it was insane back in 99-01..
Posted 09 January 2012 - 07:40 PM
Posted 28 April 2012 - 09:48 AM
Posted 28 April 2012 - 10:13 AM
Posted 28 April 2012 - 10:20 AM
I'm 19 years old and started out with Mechwarrior 2 and moved on to play the rest of the games, play classic battletech, and read every last one of the classic novels.
Posted 28 April 2012 - 02:38 PM
Posted 30 April 2012 - 11:53 AM
"Y'know, exactly 25 years ago I was messing with an Atari computer while reading the latest issue of New Mutants after a game of BattleTech. And today, I'm messing with an Atari computer while reading the latest issue of New Mutants after a game of BattleTech."
More things change, the more things stay the same I guess.
Edited by Charles Martel, 30 April 2012 - 11:57 AM.
Posted 30 April 2012 - 12:06 PM
Posted 30 April 2012 - 12:27 PM
BTW, I went to check out how long it had been since I started this love of mechanical destruction on Wikipedia. I almost died laughing at the system requirements for the old PC games... A 90 Mhz Pentium? Really? HAHAHAHA!!! Ahhh, the good ol' days!
Posted 30 April 2012 - 11:31 PM
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users