13 replies to this topic

#1 Sauron

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 77 posts
  • LocationMordor, NJ

Posted 10 August 2014 - 12:56 PM

Howdy, I've been away for a long time and was debating picking up a clan chassis and playing again a bit. I have a founders account that I paid a good chunk of cash for way back when. I have some MC and CBills.

I update my client, log in, go to the store and I don't see an option for buying any of the clan chassis. Are you telling me that even though I'm a founder, I can't even use my MC to buy a clan chassis? Is this a temporary thing to try to generate new cash for the game, or is this a long term thing? If temp, when will I be able to pick up say a Masakari chassis with my MC?

#2 Astral Esper

• PipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 51 posts
  • LocationChaska, Minnesota

Posted 10 August 2014 - 01:10 PM

Clan packages are an early access type of thing. The Kitfox and Nova are available for MC right now, soon the Kitfox will be available for C-Bills and the Summoner for MC. Every half month, another Clan mech will be available for MC and one month later, that mech is available for C-Bills. In the mechlab where you choose a mech to use, click the dropdown where it says owned mechs and change it to purchasable. The Kitfox and Nova should be there.

Edited by Vertex99, 10 August 2014 - 01:11 PM.

#3 Racklesnack

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 291 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 01:14 PM

Here you go
http://mwomercs.com/...lease-schedule/

#4 _Comrade_

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 01:16 PM

Right now you can only buy them with $$$$. Their is however a release schedule for the mechs showing when they will be released for MC and cbills. The Summoner is coming out this Tuesday

http://mwomercs.com/...elease-schedule

#5 Sauron

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 77 posts
  • LocationMordor, NJ

Posted 10 August 2014 - 05:03 PM

that's the info I was looking for, tyvm! B)

#6 Sauron

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 77 posts
  • LocationMordor, NJ

Posted 10 August 2014 - 05:18 PM

any hints on when Clan Hell's Horses will be added and when/if the Hellbringer (Loki) will enter the game?

#7 MrWhite

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 06:24 PM

yeah I def. recommend using your MC and not paying extra, one founder to another I wish I saved my money for sales instead of blowing through my MC but oh well...

#8 Sauron

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 77 posts
  • LocationMordor, NJ

Posted 10 August 2014 - 06:38 PM

aye, I've been very stingy with my MC, I did break down and grab the Hellslinger though, was way too cool. As a big Hell's Horse fan, just felt right even though it's an IS mech, I've always loved the Battlemaster chassis.

#9 _Comrade_

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 08:11 PM

View PostSauron, on 10 August 2014 - 05:18 PM, said:

any hints on when Clan Hell's Horses will be added and when/if the Hellbringer (Loki) will enter the game?

Clan Hell's Horse didn't invade the IS into the 3060's giving the fact that MWO goes by real time ( 2014 = 3049 ) that means we won't see Hell's Horse for at least 11 years, So wait till 2025 basically B)

They did confirm they will have a Clan red Star dagger tag for anyone who wants to play the other clans. Clan Diamond Shark, Clan Steel Viper and Clan Nova Cat will become factions when the timeline gets closer to the time they invaded. (A year maybe??) Then again Russ Bullock did say they are creating these factions "as soon as possible" which basically means in like a couple of months maybe? Who knows what PGI is doing? Right now they are working at community warfare cause they are pushing for a fall release on that module so i don't expect any new factions being added till at least after 2014. Hellbringer and Mad Dog are coming soon..but no specific release date.

Not that being Hell's Horse is bad....they are the clan that every clan "borrows from". Their Mechs (stormcrows!!) and their tactics (mongol doctrine). Plus they were smooth enough to convince Clan Wolf to give them some planets in the IS making them a nice little occupation zone. Giving the fact that they are enemy of Clan Ghost Bear it would be nice to see them as a faction in game...Heck it would be nice to see all the clan factions

Edited by Grimwill, 10 August 2014 - 08:16 PM.

#10 Sauron

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 77 posts
  • LocationMordor, NJ

Posted 10 August 2014 - 10:31 PM

Well, the Hellbringer was developed by Hell's Horses and first produced in 2926, so if they can add the Hellbringer, they can add the Hell's Horses clan.....

reference source: http://www.sarna.net...llbringer_(Loki)

#11 Sauron

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 77 posts
  • LocationMordor, NJ

Posted 10 August 2014 - 10:35 PM

On a sidenote, the Hellslinger has a very Hellbringer feel to it....took it out for a test run earlier, was not displeased with it as much as I was displeased with my rust in the game overall lol.

#12 Revis Volek

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 7,247 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationBack in the Pilots chair

Posted 12 August 2014 - 12:51 PM

I await the day my beloved Clan Star Adder joins the onslaught!

Smoke Adders are here already!

#13 Edward Mattlov

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 388 posts
  • LocationIronhold

Posted 12 August 2014 - 01:02 PM

View PostSauron, on 10 August 2014 - 05:18 PM, said:

Clan Hell's Horses are just a convienient source of Isorla for Clan Jade Falcon, they will just be a footnote.

#14 _Comrade_

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 09:25 PM

View PostEdward Mattlov, on 12 August 2014 - 01:02 PM, said:

Clan Hell's Horses are just a convienient source of Isorla for Clan Jade Falcon, they will just be a footnote.

It's nice to get an entire galaxy of mechwarriors :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users