• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 606 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationCleveland, OH

Posted 12 August 2014 - 05:33 AM

Are you a loyal House Davion pilot looking for a home? A friendly place to log in and play with other pilots who share your love for the Mechwarrior Universe?

Then the 1st HeadHunters of Davion RCT Wants You !!

We encourage courteous. organized play with a strong focus on cooperation and competition (but still have plenty that just drop casually too)...We don't allow profanity on our comms or in game, and we ask all our members to be courteous, honorable and respectful at all times, (even to our enemies).. Come and check out our group of 400+ pilots, where you can find a group to drop with almost any time of the day or night..

The Headhunters of Davion are a well established and respected Unit that has been driving Battlemechs for well over 20 years. We have always been affiliated with House Davion, and have competed in planetary and ladder leagues in every Mechwarrior game and every format over the years. Some of the more notable leagues we've been involved in previously are War!Online, Empire, NBT Hardcore, Inner Sphere Wars. We were there for Gamestorm, MPBT:3025, and all the MW4 years, (including the end of them).. And we're still here today !!

Our membership is so active that we fielded 3 different teams for both the MRBC league and the Proxis planetary league last season, and also had a team doing Run Hot or Die and Marik Civil War as well.

We accept pilots of all skill levels. We have formal training courses for new pilots, old veterans, and every skill level in-between, taught by certified instructors. More courses are still being added too.

We are eagerly awaiting both PGI's Community Warfare and NetBattleTech's (NBT) newest version of their planetary league and will be heavily involved in whatever planetary warfare options develop.

If you want a fun and respectable place to play, and to improve and grow as a pilot, come check us out at the House Davion TeamSpeak server ( ts3.hhod.com:7345) and our webpage, http://www.hhod.com

See you on the battlefield, and hopefully, on Comms ! B)

<S>

Edited by Aylward, 16 April 2017 - 07:57 AM.

#2 Aylward

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 606 posts
  • LocationCleveland, OH

Posted 12 August 2014 - 03:05 PM

http://www.hhod.com

#3 Kwea

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 374 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 07:23 PM

Our 5th BTL light/med drop in MRBC was just tweeted last week by PGI, and we are one of the most active units in MWO.

I've been with this unit for almost 10 years, and we are stronger than ever. We average 2-3 12 mans most nights, with multiple smaller rooms as well. We have created our own inter-unit competitions and drop events, and scrim regularly with several units, both Davion and non-Davion.

Come check us out at the House Davion TeamSpeak server ( ts3.hhod.com:7345) and our webpage, http://www.hhod.com

Edited by Kwea, 12 August 2014 - 07:23 PM.

#4 Benjamin Davion

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 367 posts
  • LocationIn my Spider 5D, killing all your Dire Wolves.

Posted 13 August 2014 - 02:17 PM

Greetings, Mechwarriors. If you're looking for a strong House Davion unit with decades of history, HHoD is the unit for you. We have years of history in ladder and planetary leagues, such as leagues in previous games like NBT in Mechwarrior 4 and Proxis, Marik Civil War, and MRBC today. HHoD is home of interunit competitions, from 1v1 competitions like the Scrap Heap, melees like the Hunger Games, 2v2 tournaments, and a currently ongoing 4v4 lance tournament. We also have an internal planetary conquest campaign ongoing between my 1st Battalion and Kwea's 5th called Operation Castamere. We're training heavily for community warfare, and we have numerous training courses to enhance your skills. Our classes include Advanced Ballistics, LRM Efficiency, Advanced Scout Courses, and others.

We are always recruiting and looking for new pilots. Stop by and see us any time.

Posted Image

#5 Aylward

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 606 posts
  • LocationCleveland, OH

Posted 13 August 2014 - 07:01 PM

http://www.hhod.com Posted Image

#6 IraqiWalker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 13 August 2014 - 08:22 PM

Ah, the new thread is open now.

Sure sounds biased coming from a member of this unit, but I joined up with HHoD a week or so after starting this game, and my skills improved at an insane level thanks to everyone being very helpful and open to helping new players that had no idea what they're doing, (I was also running a commando back when they were considered the absolute worst mechs ever.)

#7 Kwea

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 374 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 08:43 AM

We have pre-registered our unit for community warfare, and are eagarly awaiting the next phase!
In the meantime, stop by and check us out in the House Davion Teamspeak server( ts3.hhod.com:7345) .

We drop nightly, and new faces are always welcome.

The Silver Swan Bar is a great place to introduce yourself, or you can join out "Looking for Drop" rooms.

It doesn't matter what you like...4 mans, pick up groups, or serious competition, HHoD has a group for you. Stop in and see how much fun MWO is when you are on comms as part of a unit that moves and fights together!

Edited by Kwea, 14 August 2014 - 08:44 AM.

#8 Aylward

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 606 posts
  • LocationCleveland, OH

Posted 14 August 2014 - 02:01 PM

7 dedicated training courses (more being added), 42 + certified trainers, 400+ pilots, internal tournaments and planetary campaigns, participation in various 3rd party leagues, 100 or so guys and gals on almost every night.. good handful more during the day... Casual or competitive play.. Preparing for PGI CW.. What more could a MechWarrior ask for ??

Stop by today and join the fun !!

Posted Image

#9 shameless

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Undertaker
  • The Undertaker
  • 491 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 03:00 PM

I was not looking to join a unit at all, but that changed as I got to know the Members of HHOD. I've been playing Battletech/Mechwarrior nearly thirty years, and I can say the way people are treated at HHOD is one of a kind. The Unit commanders are approachable and you can tell many of the older pilots are very passionate about the unit itself. Whether you're playing to have fun, or want to play competitively, I know you can find people to drop with with HHOD, even if you aren't a member.

#10 Necroconvict

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Shogun
  • The Shogun
  • 364 posts
  • LocationBaconville

Posted 15 August 2014 - 07:47 PM

These are some high powered guys, they are all like pew pew pew, DFA!

#11 Aylward

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 606 posts
  • LocationCleveland, OH

Posted 16 August 2014 - 08:26 AM

No lack of pew pew pew or Dakka Dakka around here.. ;)

#12 Aylward

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 606 posts
  • LocationCleveland, OH

Posted 20 August 2014 - 09:47 AM

Free beer to all who show up this week !!

Come check us out at the House Davion TeamSpeak server ( ts3.hhod.com:7345) and/or our webpage, [color="#b27204"]http://www.hhod.com[/color]

#13 IraqiWalker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 20 August 2014 - 10:59 AM

View PostAylward, on 16 August 2014 - 08:26 AM, said:

No lack of pew pew pew or Dakka Dakka around here.. :)

That one I can personally guarantee from my own experience here.

Posted Image

#14 Zack Esseth

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Predator
  • The Predator
  • 248 posts
  • LocationRith Essa

Posted 21 August 2014 - 10:07 AM

Do you have a desire to become part of an organized team. A will to fight with like minded pilots, all in search of more glorious battles. Come take a look at the Headhunters of Davion. We are continually in search of pilots like you, with the desire to fight for House Davion. We offer courses to help new pilots become more comfortable with the complexity of weapon systems. And confidence builders like our Lance Lead courses. Seek us out and we will get you on the right step!

Edited by Zack Esseth, 21 August 2014 - 10:12 AM.

#15 Aylward

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 606 posts
  • LocationCleveland, OH

Posted 21 August 2014 - 11:41 AM

Indeed we will.. :ph34r:

#16 Aylward

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 606 posts
  • LocationCleveland, OH

Posted 22 August 2014 - 09:30 AM

Were having a lot of fun trying out the new map and unit management interface in the test server over the last day..

Openings for new and experienced pilots alike are available.. Stop by our teamspeak and get some drops in with the guys. You'll have fun !

:lol: :D

#17 Burner

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 64 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 01:49 PM

1st Regiment will be running 4 man competive and open scrimm/drops this weekend looking for top damage dealing lances. Sharpen your fundamentals.

#18 Kwea

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 374 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 08:56 AM

HHoD is still looking for experienced pilots as well as new players who want to learn to play as a team. We offer a number of courses for all levels of pilots, up to and including competitive teams participatiing in some of the best user-created leagues currently available.

Come check us out at the House Davion TeamSpeak server ( ts3.hhod.com:7345) and our webpage, [color="#0f72da"]http://www.hhod.com[/color]

#19 Benjamin Davion

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 367 posts
  • LocationIn my Spider 5D, killing all your Dire Wolves.

Posted 24 August 2014 - 05:49 PM

Advanced tactics training has been underway over the last week. Myself and other pilots such as Seth Davion, Stingersun, and Angus have been developing new and devastating small-unit tactics with a focus on high maneuverability, team coordination, and pinpoint accuracy. Drop by our server to join in and see what we're cooking up to challenge all comers.

#20 Pathious

Rookie

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 5 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 25 August 2014 - 06:13 AM

If you want to be part of an organized team, this is the place to be. Anytime I log in I always find a group. Great place to be.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users