#1 xeoncat

• PipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 56 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 14 August 2014 - 05:06 PM

I was in my Orion Protector, having recently changed my loadout to 2xLL, AC5 and 2xSRM6+Artemis, which I found greatly superior to the default of Gauss, PPC and SRM. We were playing in River City Night (the map I hate the most) and we were gaining the upper hand after I killed an Atlas-D-DC and made a lot of damage to other mechs. However, while trying to ambush a Raven by myself I got left behind by the team and the ECM support, so while attempting to run away from a bad situation, I found myself in the water with the Raven and a Timber Wolf.

I lost a leg and all my weapons except for the large laser on my right arm and I thought I was done, but then, I saw this clan mech from my team (probably a Warhawk?) jumping from the heavens and getting in the way of enemy fire and eliminating or scaring them. I still helped with my single laser, but ended up losing that one too, effectively keeping only my Head, my red Center Torso and red Left Leg. I just went and powered down in a corner to the end of the match.

So thank you for the incredibly memorable match, and for that I got the Liquid Metal Achievement (Do top damage, have at least 5 components destroyed and survive), and also the Bad Company Achievement (survive to the end with less than 20% health) =)

Posted Image

#2 Cion

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 750 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 09:55 AM

I approve this positive and thankful post! :ph34r:!

#3 Cion

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 750 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 10:03 AM

Ps, nice liquid metal achievement

#4 MarineTech

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Patron
  • The Patron
  • 2,969 posts
  • LocationRunning rampant in K-Town

Posted 21 August 2014 - 10:43 AM

Well. You could likely narrow it down.

There were only 5 clanners on your team. A Nova, a Timberwolf (Madcat), 2 Kit Foxes, and a Stormcrow.

Of those, probably the Stormcrow would look most like a Warhawk in the dark.

Edited by MarineTech, 21 August 2014 - 10:45 AM.

#5 NullZeal

• Pip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 17 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 01:09 PM

I do not know how much I was a part of this but I am glad to see that it was a memorable match. and congratulations on the Liquid Metal and Bad Company achievements.

#6 xeoncat

• PipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 56 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 24 September 2014 - 11:43 AM

Yes, it must have been NullZeal in the Stormcrow

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users