Havent Received Mechs, Where Do I Post At?

Contact Support

8 replies to this topic

#1 Dystar

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 05:40 AM

Hi, I purchased the direwolf ala carte package last thrusday morning, show the payment made by the bank and have a receipt, but the mechs still arent in my inventory 72 hours later. I sent in a support ticket but only received an automated response. Is there some other way to contact them?

#2 Artgathan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 1,764 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 06:08 AM

If you sent your ticket in after they commenced their weekend, I doubt you'll receive a response until Monday when they return to work. Apart from that, I can't remember when Clan material was supposed to be injected into accounts - but you may only receive it on Tuesday (patch day).

#3 Armament

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 199 posts
  • LocationPiloting a Dire Wolf.

Posted 16 August 2014 - 06:13 AM

It should have been injected the next day, it's an automatic thing. So yeah, just wait till Monday for a response to your ticket.

#4 Dirgez

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blade
  • The Blade
  • 118 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 06:25 AM

I believe the fine print at the bottom right below the overview of the clan invasion page say that purchases will be injected at 4pm pst everyday.

like here:
Posted Image

Edited by WM Dirges, 16 August 2014 - 06:30 AM.

#5 Dystar

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 06:29 AM

thats some wierd 'fine print' there lol ;) yeah I thought it said as well 4pm by next day but that was a thursday morning I bought it, still havent got it. Guess I wait till monday :D And to think this is the first time I"ve given PGI any money at all, and this is what happened. Figures.

#6 Dirgez

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blade
  • The Blade
  • 118 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 06:38 AM

What you can do is to go to your profile in the upper right hand corner of this page and then click on the Clan Pack tab and you should see what you bought. If it is not there then you need to email support.

#7 Egomane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,163 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 09:23 AM

http://mwomercs.com/...-website-forum/
That would be the correct sub-forum. You already got the advise to contact support.

Moving the thread to the right place now!

#8 Stickjock

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 2,687 posts
  • LocationPetal, MS

Posted 16 August 2014 - 10:55 AM

View PostWM Dirges, on 16 August 2014 - 06:25 AM, said:

I believe the fine print at the bottom right below the overview of the clan invasion page say that purchases will be injected at 4pm pst everyday.

like here:
Posted Image

Upgraded mine to the Dire Wolf (Daishi) package on a Sunday... got my Dire Wolves that day... was a tad surprised and pleased...

#9 Spencley

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Fury
  • Fury
  • 101 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 02:18 AM

View PostStickjock, on 16 August 2014 - 10:55 AM, said:

Upgraded mine to the Dire Wolf (Daishi) package on a Sunday... got my Dire Wolves that day... was a tad surprised and pleased...

Been waiting since friday with the only response being the paypal can take several working days. Payment was processed immediately like when I bought an A La Carte.

They have a problem and they just don't want to share it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users