Module Loadout Bug

Bug Report Issue

3 replies to this topic

#1 Zero V85

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 08:48 AM

On two of my mechs I have an alert that claims I have a "Module slot violation" the only thing I have equipped is an adv. Sensor range. If I go in to configure it the game tells me it is going to automatically unequipped the item and let me reconfigure, OK so it does that and I go to the modules and the item is not in my inventory. I can buy and equip a new one but that's going to cost me 12 million c-bills. Is this an intentional new restriction on my mechs and if so at least refund me the c-bills or the items. I have two screen shots but dont know how to post them to this forum.

Edited by Zero V85, 17 August 2014 - 06:02 PM.

#2 Draven Darkshadow

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Heavy Lifter
  • Heavy Lifter
  • 130 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 09:06 AM

use an image hoster and post that link but should send a support ticket about that problem

#3 Marvyn Dodgers

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,859 posts
  • LocationCanuck transplanted in the US

Posted 17 August 2014 - 01:08 PM

View PostDraven Darkshadow, on 17 August 2014 - 09:06 AM, said:

use an image hoster and post that link but should send a support ticket about that problem

and include the screenshots in the support ticket email.

#4 Ironwithin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 2,613 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 17 August 2014 - 02:09 PM

View PostZero V85, on 17 August 2014 - 08:48 AM, said:

On two of my mechs I have an alert that claims I have a "Module slot violation" the only thing I have equipped is an adv. Sensor range. If I go in to configure it the game tells me it is going to automatically unequipped the item and let me reconfigure, OK so it does that and I go to the modules and the item is not in my inventory. I can buy and equip a new one but that's going to cost me 12 million c-bills. Is this an intentional new restriction on my mechs and if so at least refund me the c-bills or the items. I have two screen shots but dont know how to post them to this forum.

When the game strips your modules you have to save the loadout. Force-stripped items don't show up in the inventoy until you do so.
Click on "configure" again and your modules will be back.

If, for some reason, you lose modules or other equipment to a bug you can contact support and they will give it back to you.

Edited by Ironwithin, 17 August 2014 - 02:10 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users