Reconnect After Desync Ui Issue And Kills/assists Not Counted Toward Current Challenge

Bug Report Issue

No replies to this topic

#1 GoCanes

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 22 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 17 August 2014 - 03:45 PM

I had 2 issues happen after I rejoined a match:

Background info:
Just as a match started, I desync'ed and was dropped to the main screen. I had the option to rejoin, so I did. Once back in game, I noticed only 3 minutes had passed, so it didn't take long to catch up with my lance and get involved. Since the Marik challenge started, I've been keeping a list of points on a pad and comparing to my profile periodically.

Issue 1:
Upon rejoining the game, I had no UI at all. I could move and fire and hit R to target, and the only onscreen UI info I was receiving was the chat window. I had no weapon groupings, no minimap with fov, no speed and heat displays, no damage display, no target damage display, and no center display with range/zoom level/compass, etc... When my mech was destroyed, I could spectate and everything looked fine on the spectator view. And in the following matches I played, everything was back to normal. Additional info - Even with no UI, I could hit ESC and get menus and I could also hit F4 to change to 3rd person view and back, so it seems only the main UI was not loading (other than chat).

Issue 2:
After the no UI match ended I checked my profile and the challenge points had not updated yet, so I jumped in another match. After that match I checked my profile again and still no update. At this point, I figured the rejoin match was not going to count for some reason and the match I just finished would update in a few minutes, so I played another match. After this match, again - no updates - from the no UI match and the match that followed, and of course the 3rd match I had just finished. I closed out of the game and loaded back up and tried another match, and the points had updated to my profile by the time I had got back to main screen and ALT-TAB'ed to compare. The 3 matches from earlier where not added to my challenge tab, but my mech stats tab had updated wins/losses, xp, time played, etc...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users