Half My Lrm Hit The Ground

3 replies to this topic

#1 Thorqemada

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,365 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 12:23 AM

Great God - dear PGI, you do everything for Superboaters but People that want only have a reasonable use of LRM get the short stick from you ++++++ ++++++ ++++ ++ ++++ and even after waiting 5 seconds the crap LRM still hits the crap ground of teh craop game.

FIX THIS ****!!!

#2 The Massive

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 331 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 19 August 2014 - 04:14 AM

Dude. Chill. I am fellow user of single lrm launchers and they are fine. Are you maintaining locks? Are you shooting at mechs in the open? There are plenty of lrm guide threads. Look a few up before you rage.

#3 C E Dwyer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,274 posts
  • LocationHiding in the periphery, from Bounty Hunters

Posted 19 August 2014 - 06:07 AM

Actually they're not, even after a lock of over three seconds, its not uncommon for your first salvo to just scare worms and ruin people gardens.

Its been shall we say a 'feature' of this game for several months, and shows no sign of abating, another item on the list, of working as intended.

#4 panicbutton

• PipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 46 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 10:04 AM

I'd post some video or email it to pgi's support department. It's not that I don't trust you, but my first guess when I read this is "operator error". However, missiles have been known to derp pretty hard in past patches. Video will also help determine what, if anything in particular, is causing the issue. :lol:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users