3 replies to this topic

#1 a gaijin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,003 posts
  • LocationUS Naval Base, Yokosuka, Japan

Posted 19 August 2014 - 08:04 AM

Alright, first off I do not agree with comparing mechs of different tonnages because even a 5 ton difference can have a huge impact on the loadout's effectiveness.

Anyhow I was reading some posts in these forums on people who insist on comparing the Timber Wolf with the Summoner. That 5 ton difference makes any comparison kinda ludicrous.
I mean, you would NOT compare a Timberwolf to a Gargoyle (especially that Alt C or D!), right? :wub:
Same thing.

Now that I've said that, this would be an interesting dual:
Stock Summoner Prime vs this with the same weps loadout, same speed, & about same armor B)

If we have two pilots who are of equal skill who could pull this off, now that might be an interesting vid to watch :lol:

#2 John80sk

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 375 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 01:17 PM

They may be apples and pineapples, but PGI's matchmaker has stated that all things with apple in their name are equal.

#3 ShadowbaneX

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 03:06 PM

View PostJohn80sk, on 21 August 2014 - 01:17 PM, said:

They may be apples and pineapples, but PGI's matchmaker has stated that all things with apple in their name are equal.

What about potatos? In french they're pommes de terre, litterally "apples from the earth".

#4 JC Daxion

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 5,230 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 03:02 PM

View PostJohn80sk, on 21 August 2014 - 01:17 PM, said:

and then along comes a Grape.. (commando) that parks himself right under neath the cockpit of your 75 ton timber wolf.. and cores you from bellow.. and you start thinking... Roasted pineapple... Well at least it tastes food :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users