The Black Forge: Inner Sphere Unit Recruiting Now

903 replies to this topic

#301 KiotheDark

• Pip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 07:01 PM

Join the black forge with the inner sphere, and beat those clanners back home!

#302 Dan Zakarius

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 175 posts

Posted 14 October 2016 - 05:23 AM

Looking for a great unit that knows how to unlock your potential?

Try The Black Forge today at http://metalmercs.en...com/recruitment

We hope to hear from you soon!

#303 Kalfora

Rookie

• The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 October 2016 - 11:42 PM

The Black Forge now looking for members to join the family. We are a highly organized, highly motivated Inner Sphere Merc unit looking at pushing the Clan out. Look us up and apply. http://metalmercs.en...com/recruitment

Happy Hunting.

#304 Vectoron The Black Minister

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 375 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 03:54 PM

Looking for a I.S exclusive unit? Want strong coordination and dedication?

Learn more about us at http://metalmercs.enjin.com/aboutus

Have a pleasant evening!

#305 Dan Zakarius

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 175 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 05:25 AM

Come forth and join the glorious Brotherhood of The Black Forge.

The Inner Sphere lies broken and hollow, a corpse being fed upon by those with no honor.

Only by our actions can it be made whole again.

Find out more at : http://metalmercs.enjin.com/aboutus

#306 AR15GOD

• PipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 30 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 21 October 2016 - 12:11 PM

The Black Forge is recruiting competitive minded Inner-Sphere pilots for CW! Come join the action!

Edited by AR15GOD, 21 October 2016 - 12:11 PM.

#307 TheBigHoss87

• Pip
  • The Death Wish
  • The Death Wish
  • 14 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 21 October 2016 - 02:24 PM

Discipline inner sphere unit that fights with courage and honor.

#308 Vectoron The Black Minister

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 375 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 07:47 PM

The Black Forge is currently recruiting! If you want a to play as a part of a coordinated, dedicated, hardcore team based Inner-Sphere unit that values true comradery - then give us a shot at http://metalmercs.en...com/recruitment

Want to know more about The Black Forge? Get to know us at http://metalmercs.enjin.com/aboutus

Want to speak with us personally? Add any Vectoron, Kalfora, Mastaclese, Dan Zakarius, AR15GOD, and/or TheBigHoss87 to your friends list in game! We will be happy to talk to you and tell you more about The Black Forge!

Glory eternal! See you on the battlefield!

-Vectoron

Edited by Vectoron, 21 October 2016 - 07:50 PM.

#309 Kalfora

Rookie

• The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 07:49 PM

Looking for more Inner Sphere exclusive pilots to join the family and push out the Clan. We are a dedicated and organized unit. No unit experience? No problem, we have instructors that will help you along the way to greatness. If interested, please reach out, and learn more about us. http://metalmercs.enjin.com/aboutus

#310 Mastahclese

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 58 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 07:55 PM

As you can see, this is recruitment night for The Black Forge. If you would like to play a hardcore game, look us up. We are "New Guy" friendly and have no problem teaching if you are willing to learn.

Here's to all the Veterans, in game and in real life Posted Image

Respectfully,
Clese.

#311 Dutch Highborrow

Rookie

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 05:44 PM

If you are looking for a new MechWarrior family. Then look no further then The Black Forge. Through conflict we build comradery, through strife we strengthen our bonds. Like ore we are tempered and forged into steel, through teamwork we become the blade. Join us today, become friends, family and we shall be tempered in the fires of battle.

#312 Vectoron The Black Minister

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 375 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 11:07 AM

Looking for a uniquely welcoming hardcore experience?

Wanting to play with a great group of people?

Love the sound of an organized unit and coordinated teamplay?

Love the Inner Sphere?

Check out The Black Forge today at http://metalmercs.enjin.com/aboutus

Interested in going one step further and undergoing our two week recruitment period to see if we're right for you? Enlist today at http://metalmercs.en...com/recruitment

Glory eternal, and see you on the battlefield!

#313 TheBigHoss87

• Pip
  • The Death Wish
  • The Death Wish
  • 14 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 25 October 2016 - 09:32 PM

Help us kick back the clanners.

#314 Dutch Highborrow

Rookie

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 October 2016 - 05:36 PM

Clan Invasion? you mean Target rich environment. Join The Black Forge and put rounds on target.

Forged in fire, Honed in Battle, Polished in life.

#315 G Braver

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 06:11 AM

Friday night: time to turn back the Clans.

http://metalmercs.en...com/recruitment

#316 W Wolfskill

• Pip
  • Assistant Force Leader
  • Assistant Force Leader
  • 10 posts
  • LocationSanta Clara County, California

Posted 28 October 2016 - 08:05 AM

Hello.

I believe the team is everything and I am willing to sacrifice my self to win (a consensus from team mates is always preferred). I'm not a good communicator, though I am improving. I just get into the game and clam up sometimes, relying on my intuition and situational awareness. Unless you address me specifically, then expect an over intense answer that I'll feel socially awkward about later.

My best mechs in pug matches are the Rifleman 3c and the Atlas DC7. Anything with a shoulder mounted, long range weapon (preferably a gauss) and I'm pretty accurate and effective.

I let others go first (unless I'm way faster). I don't crowd. I don't hide behind other mechs in fire fights, trying to poke; I always am looking for an unexploited advantage. I really try to not shoot my teammates. I would describe myself as a little bit lone wolf with a cerebral sense of humor, and also as one who really wants to contribute to a successful effort and feel a part of something cohesively engaged.

I'm a Liao loyalist at heart and always will be. I fought for 4TCR for the last 9 months. I participated in extended defensive campaigns against Davion Head Hunters (ho-ho's). I can't recall all the units we faced, and their were many, many better than us, but there were consistenty hard lessons and epic victories. I also have contacts in the Red Lancers as well, an ELITE unit; though rarely able to muster more than a lance at a time. I quit the 'Rangers because I didn't like some of the newer personalities who joined after me. Too ambitious, for my sentiment. I will say, on their behalf, that new blood is always good in some ways. Now, if you look in the decal store, 4TCTR has their own sticker. Pretty cool!

I'm interested, if you see a purpose, to serve in your unit, of joining and fighting for the glory of the Metal Militia.

Wolfskill, William
Capellen War College Alumni

#317 W Wolfskill

• Pip
  • Assistant Force Leader
  • Assistant Force Leader
  • 10 posts
  • LocationSanta Clara County, California

Posted 28 October 2016 - 09:58 AM

I am embarrassed and I apologize. I meant The Black Forge.

#318 KiotheDark

• Pip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 01:16 PM

Looking for a skilled, and dedicated unit? Look no farther! The Black forge is a great family hell bent on kicking the crap out of clanners!

#319 Vectoron The Black Minister

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 375 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 04:46 PM

View PostW Wolfskill, on 28 October 2016 - 08:05 AM, said:

Hello.

I believe the team is everything and I am willing to sacrifice my self to win (a consensus from team mates is always preferred). I'm not a good communicator, though I am improving. I just get into the game and clam up sometimes, relying on my intuition and situational awareness. Unless you address me specifically, then expect an over intense answer that I'll feel socially awkward about later.

My best mechs in pug matches are the Rifleman 3c and the Atlas DC7. Anything with a shoulder mounted, long range weapon (preferably a gauss) and I'm pretty accurate and effective.

I let others go first (unless I'm way faster). I don't crowd. I don't hide behind other mechs in fire fights, trying to poke; I always am looking for an unexploited advantage. I really try to not shoot my teammates. I would describe myself as a little bit lone wolf with a cerebral sense of humor, and also as one who really wants to contribute to a successful effort and feel a part of something cohesively engaged.

I'm a Liao loyalist at heart and always will be. I fought for 4TCR for the last 9 months. I participated in extended defensive campaigns against Davion Head Hunters (ho-ho's). I can't recall all the units we faced, and their were many, many better than us, but there were consistenty hard lessons and epic victories. I also have contacts in the Red Lancers as well, an ELITE unit; though rarely able to muster more than a lance at a time. I quit the 'Rangers because I didn't like some of the newer personalities who joined after me. Too ambitious, for my sentiment. I will say, on their behalf, that new blood is always good in some ways. Now, if you look in the decal store, 4TCTR has their own sticker. Pretty cool!

I'm interested, if you see a purpose, to serve in your unit, of joining and fighting for the glory of The Black Forge.
Wolfskill, William
Capellen War College Alumni

Greetings, Wolfskill!

While we are definitely not a loyalist unit, we will except any Inner Sphere pilot who wants to become part of a healthy team, and a strong brotherhood.

If you want to speak with me in game, I would be delighted to make the time for you!

Your humble host,
- Vectoron, Master of The Black Forge.

Edited by Vectoron, 28 October 2016 - 04:48 PM.

#320 TheBigHoss87

• Pip
  • The Death Wish
  • The Death Wish
  • 14 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 28 October 2016 - 05:36 PM

Mechanized warfare at it's finest.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users