Server Maintenance

3 replies to this topic

#1 SFCDADDIO

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 05:50 PM

After the patch on 19-8-2014, I have been unable to login to the game. I receive the "Servers are currently under maintenance" message.

After a full 24 hours and then some, I am no longer fooled by this message, and checked the forums for a fix. The only one I found was to run the repair tool...which seems to be broken.

Once it FINALLY gets to the "Fix errors" part, it crashes and goes into non-responsive mode. So...any fix other than uninstall then going through the too long redownload?

Edited by SFCDADDIO, 20 August 2014 - 05:59 PM.

#2 Citizen-Geronimo

• PipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 33 posts
  • LocationCali

Posted 21 August 2014 - 04:57 AM

Have same issue post 8/19/14 patch, any resolution found?

Tried DNS Flush, Repair Tool, Changed DNS to Google, Internet explorer reset,and finally reinstall which now can't even get the patch server to connect...

Geronimo

#3 SFCDADDIO

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 06:15 AM

Tried to reinstall...same problem. Cannot connect to the patch server. And I know it can't be my internet connection, all my other games are running fine. Firewall isn't stopping it either, there hasn't been an update and I haven't had problems in the past.

#4 VoodooLou Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 595 posts
  • LocationMember #2618

Posted 21 August 2014 - 09:48 AM

I found out that you have to set in either TCP/IP v4 or v6 the DNS to 8.8.8.8 or 8.8.8.4 (googles dns i think) and it hasnt become widely known.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users